THE IMPACT OF INTERCEPTIONS: An overrated topic of discussion.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, Apr 9, 2020.

1. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

At least my posts don't get me a spell on the sidelines, you ever think about that when you're on a break?

I posted with knowledge a bit further up this thread but you couldn't even read it properly and accused me of having an agenda, which I am still waiting for you to tell me what it is btw?
    In that post that you didn't read properly, I said that and agreed that Adams was a top talent and that most people didn't want to see him leave, you ignored this part completely and then proceeded to provide another monster post, telling us all over again that anybody that wants Adams to leave is stupid and utterly in the wrong or words to that effect.
    What has been said by many is they would only let Adams leave if we got an unbelievable trade offer from somebody, two firsts and a second, a first and two seconds.

This squad is shorn of talent right across the board, those kinds of picks in the right hands would or could make this team a force and many would sacrifice a safety, no matter how good of a safety he is to make this team better as a whole.

That is what was said earlier.

Now try and reply without repeating your fucking self and making huge lists for a change and try having a genuine conversation with somebody, instead of screaming you are right and everybody else is wrong.

You don't really have to reply because there is nothing left for you to say on the subject, you have already said it all 10 times.

In short - you want Adams to stay, others would take the high-end draft choices, you are not going to change your mind and I doubt those that want the draft picks are likely to change their mind either, no matter what Jerry fucking Jones has drafted in the past millennia.

Have a good evening or whatever time of day it is in your parts.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  2. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

If you're going to hang your hat on Jones you should at least recognize that the last time the Cowboys had great football teams it was built on draft choices they got for trading Hershel Walker. If Jones is obsessed with Adams and we can get the right haul of picks for him we can literally turn the franchise around.

I'm okay with signing Adams for a high price if it's sensible. I'm okay trading him if we can get high value for him right now. If Jerry Jones has over valued Adams because of some cultural obsession like eating grits or flying the confederate flag during night time high school football games we should jump on it. Maybe we can draft a couple of guys who played football in the SEC.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  3. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

You left out HOF

4. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Let's get this back on track. I can't be the only one who thinks a timely interception is game changing?