The Good, the BAD, and the UGLY

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ThunderbirdJet, Aug 26, 2006.

1. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Dude... yer wacked. what editting are you refering to? I can recognize a whacko when I see one. You are a whacko. you obviously can't read either... I posted not only the links, but also pasted my two errors which I admitted to , just in the last 24 hours. No wonder you were banned.... and it's going to happen again soon. Are you like in the Jeffrey Dommer fan club?

#61 ThunderbirdJet, Aug 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2005
  2. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

Uh, maybe you should've just let us all continue believing you got banned for verbally attacking TBJ. The real reason sure as hell doesn't make you look any better. :)

I have a feeling all this bickering is going to get a good thread closed. It's too bad really, especially with all the other "Mangini=Kotite" sorta threads around.

#62 jetsaholic1094, Aug 27, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  3. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

wow...if you think i attacked TBJ verbally..your pretty whacked...read the posts?

have a nice week all:rofl2:

4. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

what you posted was completely irrelevant to what im talking about

congratulations for that...how about owning up the crap you said to me then? or are you just in denial...im done with this..you obviously have your posts from me as well as the PM's published so everyone can see how much of a great guy you are...<----this is sarcasm you genius!

i wont be banned...the reason i was in the first place was real weak...i dont talk crap to people...i just dont appreciate disrespect that isnt provoked...

#64 Scikotic, Aug 27, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  5. ThunderbirdJet

Wha? I've never posted any PM ever, not here or anywhere else. I think you are confused. You are posting PM's, non of which make me look like the demon you think I am. Even in the first post, or PM, I said let's let it go. Dude..... get some counseling, seriously.

6. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

you have you PM's published...via me...i dont need counseling...but that was a good attempt to make me feel crazy...nice try buddy..you really should try it yourself though...you in a sad case of denail...i feel bad for your family and anyone that has to deal with you on a daily basis

go drink some yoo hoo

7. ThunderbirdJet

Wait... let me get this straight.... you complain that I post PM's to get the message board on my side.... then admit YOU posted the PM's. And somehow, you blame me for PM's being posted. Holy moly.... yer more nutso than I thought you were. You are right... you don't need counseling. Being institutionalized sounds like a much better way to go. LMAO!

8. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

how long did it take you to think that one up...reread what i posted...youre pretty illiterate...

i never once said you posted the PM's I DID!!! the truth is out..and your trying to make me look crazy by all costs...your such a schmuck!

9. ThunderbirdJet

G'nite DuhJets. Go chew on yer gonads. That is, if self mutilation is as much a part of your make upo as self destruction is. Go find some more pictures of impaired kids to make fun of. At least you are good at that. Fetish of yours?

#69 ThunderbirdJet, Aug 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2005
  10. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

and that isnt personal??? really mods???

i laugh at this guy...all your posts on this topic were empty and basically you were trying to ridicule me out of nothing...i dont know what is worse...reading your posts...or realizing that you are up until 4AM trying to argue your point...at least it was only 130 by me at the latest..

11. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Finally somebody with some reason and logic and not knee jerk posts to justify their already formed in concrete opinions on players.

12. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Wow. This one spun out of control quickly enough.

13. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

TBJ, DaJets408, calm down and stop derailing this topic. Just move on and forget about it.

14. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

hahah. this is sadly awesome.

cheers

15. Green on Kauai

Green on Kauai New Member

:up:

:mad:

:rofl:

I think we will know for sure very soon!:grin:

16. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

hahahahaha, i refuse to open that thread!!