The Fire Idzik Billboard is officially up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Umphpool, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Because I can't tell from your posts what you look like or what you like to do with your dick. I can tell from your posts that you are an idiot. I don't expect you to understand the distinction here.

2. Dierking

Hah. "Dickweed." The old classics never go out of style.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  3. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

My bad, I just assumed you read your own comments before you hit the "post reply" button. I didn't realize that you weren't even trying to be consistent ...

4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

When Weeb was around the losing streak at it's peak hit 7 years of which Weeb was only responsible for a couple of those years & JWN had just become a NYJ player in 65 & also there was no social media around so it could not occurred in that era. You show your youngness which is ever post U make BTW since U should have known those facts I just posted. Weeb was also the GM in case you are also unaware of that fact :mad:

Jets69 likes this.
  5. Dierking

Okay. So the speculative and conditional nature of the "fat" statement is obviously waaay over your head, further confirming the correctness of the "stupid" statement. Good work.

6. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Can we just go back to talking about how fucking stupid these billboards are, how pathetic the creators are and how dumb the people are that donated real life money?

7. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

We had 8 straight losses ,one win doesn't change that.Atleast we have that "Rollover Money" that you posted about

8. BroadwayAaron

You're right, that's gonna come in handy.

But 8 losses or 1 win or rollover money are irrelevant when talking about how pathetic this whole billboard thing is.

9. papapump

papapump Well-Known Member

It is the right of free speech for those that favor the billboards. Who knows, it might shake things up. Personally I think that Rex, Idzik, and Bradway all need to be shown the door.

10. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Okay, let's talk. Tell us WHY you think they are stupid. Tell us what makes you think people who have found a creative way to voice their opinion so the Jets organization will see it are pathetic. And tell us why YOU should be the arbiter of how other people spend their own money.

Or just sit back and call people names.

11. BroadwayAaron

Creative? You call asking other people for their money and putting up a billboard with it creative? You are very easy to impress. And the main point is, let's pretend this was creative… Is there any shot whatsoever that it actually works? You don't think that Woody hears it enough from the stupid media in the moronic portion of the fan base daily? You're asking people to spend your money so that you can do what basically equates to posting on a message board.

You're right I'm not going to tell people how to spend their money. I'm just going to sit back and laugh at how they spend their money.

Jets69 likes this.
  12. Unhappyjetsfan

If Idzik is fired before the start of next season, then it worked ... because there is no way in hell he was getting fired before those billboards went up. And I now believe there's at least a 50/50 chance Idzik is fired before the start of next season. So, yes, I believe there's not only a shot it works, there's a pretty good shot it works.

No I don't. I don't think he cares about the Jets, at all, until his role (owner) with the team starts leading to his own personal embarrassment. And I further don't believe his own personal embarrassment starts until his close friends and family (not media) starts mentioning to him how the fanbase hates the team's management so much that they are spending thousands and thousands of dollars to shame him about it - that's the billboards.

13. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Woody will be wiping away his tears with $100 dollar bills.

14. Unhappyjetsfan

He can wipe his behind with them for all I care as long as he puts a championship-caliber team on the field ... and he's never going to do that until he his personally embarrassed into doing it (if ever). Anything that leads to that embarrassment is a positive as far as I am concerned.

15. BroadwayAaron

You're serious with this? I'm assuming they fooled you into donating. Wow.

16. Unhappyjetsfan

Let me guess, if/when Idzik gets fired, you're going to be the guy who doesn't post for three months then conveniently pretends "I always assumed it was going to happen" for the rest of the offseason?

17. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

So...? You got nothin"?

18. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

The billboard is kind of crazy but I don't care either way,this team should not be 2-8 and that falls on Idzik more then anyone else ,he had enough draft picks and cap room to turn this team around and he failed .When you fail this hard in NY this is the kind of thing that happens,I don't think he realized the pressure of the media and the fans his first season but now that he got burned by the fire maybe it will make him a better GM in the long run if he still has a job next season

19. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

I wish I hadn't supported it. The Red Cross always needs help. Desperate people do desperate things. We kind of look like douches.

20. 74

74 Well-Known Member

we are douches