The Fire Idzik Billboard is officially up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Umphpool, Nov 10, 2014.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Well I have been a STHer since 1965 which is probably before you were born & I think before you made this post you should have asked me if I like what they did. I am giving them super duper kudos. IMHO by doing what they did they are bringing us closer to a SB cause this has to be quite unnerving to Woody & maybe will prod him to final take the broom & sweep out all the ding a lings he employs like RR, Dumbway (Bradway),JI & the entire coaching staff that are now on Woody's payroll. Actually I think U & everybody else who posted in this thread anti the billboard are the ones who are looking bad not the ones who support ones. Someday U & others like U will finally come to grips that you are rooting for the most inept team in the entire NFL:mad:

BrowningNagle likes this.
  2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

"super duper kudos" I love it

3. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

using this logic these buffoons would have erected a billboard to get Weeb fired too.

a good rule of thumb is if champ endorses something regarding the Jets then do the opposite.

FJF likes this.
  4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

And the circle of moronic is now complete.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Will that day come when you are standing in the endzone at Wembley, wearing a uniform of wrinkle-cracked body paint with the number of years the Jets haven't won a SB emblazoned upon your physique?

IBLEEDGREEN17 likes this.
  6. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

Maybe they can take the 100K Rex has donated for the FU and buy the bill boards back...

7. abyzmul

Your Twitter post is definitely not covered under the first amendment. I'd like to see if you can prove the opposite.

This whole campaign is doucheworthy, but if stupid people want to give money to even dumber people, I didn't really care. But this Twitter shit, who are you trying to fool?

That's not first amendment at all, that's manipulative bullshit.

I don't like Woody. I don't like Idzik. I don't like Rex anymore, either.

But you are shaping up to be a complete douchebag.

Not you and your "organization" of "supporters". YOU. It's been obvious from the start that this whole thing is organized by one fucking goofball that wants national headlines. You even discredited a guy who was supporting your cause early on this board. Why is that? Because one dbag goofball wants to be the mouthpiece for the "grass roots movement to fix the Jets".

I don't like anyone in the Jets organization, but I like less the idea of some dickweed blogger "fixing" the Jets.

Unless, of course, you can provide some qualifications for deciding what the Jets need to succeed. Tell us a little about yourself. What is your football background?

#127 abyzmul, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  8. abyzmul

Didn't you already admit that you came to this board for the sole reason of trolling junc?

Idiot.

9. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

Gosh...I love you Jet girls...your trying to hit on me again arent you?;)

10. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Why should I have had to ask you what you think? I don't care what anyone thinks about it. I think it's stupid and a total embarrassment. Your entitled to your opinion as well. But I think it's ridiculous.

Jets fans love to feel bad for themselves. Things haven't been that bad since Parcells got here. They have't won a SB since 69 sure, but plenty of teams have't even won one. Your making it out like we're the only one. Calling us the most inept team in the NFL is dumb. In present day, that title is held by the Raiders. There are 13 franchises who have never even won a SB to begin with. Sure there is a lot of losing over the course of Jets history but in recent times things haven't been that bad. And even so, this current Jets regime shouldnt have to answer for the failures of older regimes who are long since gone.

These billboards and flyovers are a huge overreaction and an embarrassment to Jets fans.

11. abyzmul

I wouldn't reply, because your responses really aren't worth responding to...

...I mean, did you really even come back? You're obviously a half head...

...but I wanted to repeat that you have stated without a doubt that you followed junc here to troll him.

And now you are trying to act like someone is following you around. LOL

12. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

It's okay sweetheart...alot of you girls want big daddy had;)

13. abyzmul

It's like you think just repeating a halfhead reply will win. Definitely Finheaven idiot overflow.

14. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

he's one of my biggest fans, most of the guys from the phins board just follow me on here and don't post. Ben Had follows and posts. I appreciate his loyalty.

Ben Had likes this.
  15. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

Alright I admit it…I followed Junc over here cause he told me he liked um big…Now I got one of the big jet girls folling me around.

It okay big daddy had can handle it.:D

16. abyzmul

So you are making inferences to (the most likely incorrect size of) your penis and calling other men girls...

I see where this is going. You're a twink.

Makes sense.

rockyusmc2003 likes this.
  17. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

Wow, you should call me gay, bald and ugly too - that way you can pretty much get all the ad hominems out of the way immediately in your race to not actually discuss the topic of the thread or the position on the argument that I presented.

18. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

5X Fantasy Champion beeeeyotchhhhhhhhhheeeeeeee
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#138 rockyusmc2003, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  19. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

He was also a GM the 1st of those 3 regimes. He should have been canned after that instead we make the guy who couldn't make the draft picks the head of the scouting department. Only the Jets....

20. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

What if they carried a banner into Shea demanding the ouster of Charley (not at all a) Winner?