The Fire Idzik Billboard is officially up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Umphpool, Nov 10, 2014.

1. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

You and your buddies are retards. You're acting like a black man in the 50s sitting at a diner stool demanding a Chocolate shake. It's a football team. It's Woody Johnson's football team. He doesn't give a rusty asshole about your billboards. All you're doing is further embarrassing our fan base. Just go away please

kevmvp, FJF and joe like this.
  2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

3. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

All you've managed to do is round up a bunch of idiots and make all Jets fans look bad

jonnyd, slimjasi and jetlife21 like this.
  4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

If I saw them I would have told them how they are embarrassing themselves and the rest of us Jet fans.

5. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

I'm talking about the cuts done the first year. Sanchez was not part of that group. Everyone knew Pouha, Holmes, Pace…etc. (can't remember the entire list) were going to get cut to clear space no mater who the GM was going to be.

With regards to the draft and FA, I agree that there is no guarantee that Tanny would have done any better. I do believe, however, there would have been a different approach. For example, there's absolutely no way Tanny would drafted 12 players; that's not his M.O.

Aside for Sheldon, I'm not confident that the other players you mentioned are building blocks going forward. I personally would probably put Aboushi ahead of those guys. At the time they were selected a valid argument could have been made against all those picks even Sheldon, who turned out to be a slam dunk.

Note he inherited 2/3rd of the "sons" plus Coples + Davis + Harris.

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

-

The guy's a billionaire and you think your little hissy fit signs are going to make him blink?

The mission? Tell me: are you Billboardettes staging a coup d'etat? …like you have any place at the table? …. like you have ANY juice?

The fact is, you don't matter. And further, do you really think your media-directed strategy will have those trolls taking up your cause long term? They're playing you like the saps that you are and they're going to drop your stupid little crusade as a "gone stale" afterthought in short order…….*yawn*…turning the page…

Your 15-minutes of faux fame's just about up - go panhandle somewhere else.

#106 joe, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    Brook! likes this.
  7. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

I'm going to make a case for Idzik, outside of his drafts the last to seasons which have been horrible, you have to give him a little credit with the players he brought in Mike Vick, Decker, Chris Johnson an Harvin all are dynamic the problem is the coaching staff isn't using them properly
    The RB rotation is ridiculous , can't possibly expect much when they are only getting 10 to 15 carries a game, I can't for the life of me figure that out

8. grumpynyjetsfaninME

I.dont think its the the gms fault.. he did bring in a few people the jets needed.. butttt if woody dont want him.. he wont sign his check..

9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how this whole movement is making Jets fans look bad or embarrassing or whatever other complaints they're raising. While I think I might have waited through another draft cycle, I have no problem at all with a group sending the message "(We're) mad as hell and (we're) not going to take this anymore!" What other method would the naysayers use to know their displeasure is being communicated? The only problem is that the entire program is without consequences to the Jets organization.

Of course, if no one could even bring themselves to skip a single beer in the stadium, there probably is no way to make a statement that would really get management's attention - a financial statement.

10. Snoopdogg

Snoopdogg Active Member

This reminds me of the whole "Dump York" saga in San Fran, where there was all sorts of fan revolt against John York. Same deal - billboards, website, "applying pressure" to have John York step down as the team president. Funny thing happened when that Harbaugh started winning there; all the dump-yorkers mysteriously vanished.

Fire the GM (and by extension the coach, but that would be the decision of the new GM). Back the Brinks truck up outside Harbaugh's house and don't take no for an answer.

11. mute

mute Well-Known Member

12. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

No they aren't.

13. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

All the incoming GM had to do to put the Jets in a better spot going forward would be to immediately cut Sanchez on Day 1. This was obvious to anyone with a pulse. It took this genius a whole year. Then he FUBARed the next drafted QB. Then he forced the head coach to play that FUBARed pick after anyone paying attention realized he couldn't play.

14. FriendlyDolphin

GREAT gm, love him.

15. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

It like a redneck that thinks because a few black people rape and rob people all black people do it.

16. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

17. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Wow these guys find ways to make themselves look dumber by the day. Its kind of the opposite of what they set out to do.

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You and your cronies are a bunch of clowns. The billboard was slightly amusing but now you're threatening the owner? Get over yourselves.

I hope you're not an adult. Please do not ever have children.

19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You're stupid and myopic in addition to being unhappy? Good for you. Wouldn't surprise me if you were fat as well.

20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

ok. stupid, myopic and unhappy is fine to pick on.. but I'm gonna have to draw the line with the fat comment.