The divison race is back on.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by AirStrike, Oct 30, 2011.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone here is CHALKING up the Bills as W, especially when you guys are a game up and ahead of us in the division.

Do we have every reason to be confident? Hell yeah, why wouldn't we be? Our defense matches up extremely well to your offense. Stevie v. Revis Christ and then we can sell out to stop F.Jax. :bills_suck:

2. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

So when did you start watching Bills games? Week 1? Week 2? maybe it was week 3? :wink:

3. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

I like that you refer to your stadium by the sound of vomiting.

4. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Is there something you don't understand about the word "if"?

And how exactly will the game be affected if fans on a message board take the Bills lightly?

5. blitzboy54

blitzboy54 New Member

Try week one of the 81' 82' season.

We were 0-8 last year and I was wearing my colors proud. Unlike the Jets fans (or as I like to refer to them and the little Giants step children) Never heard a Jets fan until Rexy showed up. Now you guys are in such a hurry to talk shit you often forget to win first.

You guys have had the talking down pat but never seem to close the deal.

6. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

So true, the Jets are the Buffalo Bills of AFCCG's, 0-4.

7. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

if there is ANY fanbase who has NO RIGHT to talk about closing the deal, its the bills.

and if i need to tell you why, then you are obviously the biggest troll we have had in awhile.

:bills_suck:

8. blitzboy54

blitzboy54 New Member

I'll be honest, I have no idea what the "CG" stands for. But I remember Lady Brady lookin like a bit of a tool playing at the Ralph this season.

All that matters is this year so raise your hand if you are the fan of the team is possession of first place in the AFCE....... Oh sorry about that Pats fan you can go ahead and put your hand down now.

9. blitzboy54

blitzboy54 New Member

Oh I'll give you that, the difference was we didn't crow about it first. We just lost gracefully and got back to the big game over and over again. You know the actual big game, not the one before that.

10. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

What're you talking about? The Jets have been competing for the playoffs nearly every year since 1997. The Bills have been below .500 for most of that stretch.

11. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

CG=Championship games & he is referencing that the NYJs are 0-4 in those games the same way you are 0-4 in the attempt to become World Champs :smile:

12. blitzboy54

blitzboy54 New Member

Got it. We won the AFL championship in 64 and 65 so his point is a silly one. But for some reason pre merger championships only count if your team is named the Packers, Giants or Colts.

13. greenbeanz

and every year you went home with no trophy and made sure a bunch of starving kids in africa got free t shirts

and how many lombardi's do the bills have? not like we stockpile them here but im pretty sure buffalo has never put their hands on the trophy, right?

14. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

I knew people would be upbeat after yesterday. The AFC East race has definitely gotten tighter. The next few weeks are definitely critical to all 3. Don't the Bills and Jets play each other twice in the next few weeks?

15. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Just win and let the chips fall where they may.
    We obviously see the Pats are ripe for the picking. No mater if it's us or another good team the Pats aren't going anywhere. Any team with a good defense and a solid O can beat up on them.
    Our biggest mistake was going back to the ground and pound a week to early. You have to play each game to your opponent that week and the Pats, as we all know, cant defend the pass worth a damn.
    I hope we arent hindered by the bye week and we come out hitting on all cylinders. If our offense can put together some consistency we are gonna be right where we want to be in the end.

16. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

All we have to do is go 9-0 in our remaining games & all will be good for us :jets:

17. greenbeanz

yup. this upcoming week at the ralph and week 12 at home.

18. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

I don't think the Patriots are as bad as they looked yesterday against the Steelers. Plus I think the Steelers offense is better then the Jets and their Defense might be too.

The Patriots better beat the Giant's though or I retract everything I just said...

19. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

I'm really not sure who to root for. My head says Bills but I always enjoy a Jets loss...

20. WillBBC

WillBBC Member

I love how every thread that involves another team's poster devolves into a 'my dad can beat up your dad' back and forth.

November and December are going to be great to watch. I'm going to just sit back, enjoy it and hope the Jets come out on top.

And for the first time in a long, long, long time...the Jets and Giants play a game in which both teams are legit contenders. Gotta love it.