The Darrelle Revis No Longer Holding Out Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bojanglesman, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Rosenhaus's client list/portfolio is indicative that he gets the job done efficiently.....despite being a douche. Hell, all agents are douches to some extent.....

Schwartz/Feinsod produce holdouts (R.White, VJax, Revis)......fucking morons.

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I said that to a friend of mine who asked about the Revis situation since he's not a Jet fan.

I was like, "If fuckin Rosenhaus was Revis' agent he'd have a sick deal that makes him the highest paid player and doesn't fuck over the Jets."

S&F just enjoy the holdout game, and it must really hurt relationships with all GMs.

3. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

So many things in that article about his grandmother are wrong.

For example

I'm pretty sure the Jets offered DR more that a decent contract. DR just wants a record breaking QB contract.

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

They have to be due to their profession. I've always liked Rosenhaus because despite being the way he is I've never seen him deal with this crap minus the TO ordeal.

5. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Did you hear the latest on him? He's being accused of stealing clients, specifically in Miami. He likes to hang around his clients and others saw this and appreciated it.

Exactly like Jerry Maguire.

He should just represent the entire NFL and he can hire a huge team, so these negotiations don't get to the level where a player would miss an entire season of what is already a short career.

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

How could Revis possibly be secluded in Aliquippa, Pa when he was so obviously buying expensive watches in NYC? This does not compute.

#10206 abyzmul, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  7. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

funny you should say that, because Rosenhaus has once been quoted saying he wants to represent so many players that he can manipulate entire NFL teams.

Stealing clients is his thing. I wouldn't mind him stealing Revis at all. He'd be in camp.

8. Nacho Sanchez

Nacho Sanchez New Member

@GeigerGeiger: Ok so is it that serious we have reporters following us? C'mon soooon!

9. MadBacker Prime

That came up, other agents told Miami if they continue to work with him they would allow their clients to play in Miami. I'd be happy as shit if I was told that news. lol

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Rosenhaus Clients List (in 2009...couldn't find a more recent list)
    gratuitous linky

Schwartz/Feisod's list
    gratuitous linky

the difference in player quality speaks for itself.....ironically, the 3 best players on Schwartz/Feinsod's list....were holdouts.

11. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

and not to mention the Kendall and Baker debacles were also directed by S&F.

I bet their client list is this small and unimpressive because plenty of people realize these guys just don't do the job correctly.

12. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

This is exactly the point i'm driving at.

Revis should look at Dockett's deal and say "What the fuck are my agents doing?"....and secondly, he should kick his Uncle Sean in the grapefruits for possibly fucking up his future.

13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

That's what I don't get.

The vibe coming out of Revis' camp is, "fuck them we'll get our money"

The Jets have intelligently given out the vibe of, "dude, we love you, let's just get this done so we can win a ring"

Its just a shitty situation. But this better get done in 10 days.

14. MadBacker Prime

I found this quote, I can't find who said it. Maybe Schwartz or Feinsod, either way thank god these dicks don't represent Brick.

“You pay for three positions,” said the source, “cornerback, left tackle, and quarterback. By getting the full six years, the Jets won’t have to franchise Revis and [left tackle D'Brickashaw] Ferguson in the same year. So if they both work out, they’ll be able to keep both of them for the long haul.”

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

This is what i'm hanging my hat on too.....he better be on the field for kickoff in week 1.

My assumption was....if Rosenhaus was representing Revis....he would've gotten his $$$ and been in camp on time. Bottom line.

Schwartz/Feinsod should take their lemonade stand bullshit elsewhere.

I really don't know who i hate more....those two idiots or Alvin the Shitmunk.

16. Green Blood

Green Blood Active Member

I haven't followed all the names in this too closely, except for Revus, who is this GeigerGeiger guy that has been mentioned a bunch?

17. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Geiger is his manager/best friend. He's basically Turtle, except Vince didn't make the mistake of hiring Turtle to manage him. Geiger is a retard

18. MadBacker Prime

I know it's been discussed before but-

Even though Baker and Kendall are not the caliber of player Revis is, the history between Schwartz/Feinsod is not good. Kendall was traded and baker was released.

It appears that their goal is to get their clients out of their current contracts by any means necessary. I wonder if Revis has truly sat down and thought about the ramifications of holding out for the season and/or winding up being traded to a shit team where he'll be out of the spotlight. As good as Aso is he doesn't have national sponsorship and people that don't really follow football have never heard of him.

Revis was on the verge of becoming a brand, like Jeter and Tiger. If that were to happen he could've printed his own money, if his agents blew that he would no doubt fire them. That is probably why they has him on lockdown, they don't want any outside influence to talk actual sense to him.

Tiger will be out of those Razor commercials, they'll need a replacement.

19. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Geiger is Revis' friend and now turned 'manager' I guess. He's a tool, just leeching off of Darrelle's success. He's pretty much a gayer version of Turtle from entourage.

20. MadBacker Prime

His twitter Bio is laughable, he sounds like a 12 year old girl. I wonder if they have BFF bracelets or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.