TGG Members: Promote Your Business Here

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by The Waterboy, Feb 21, 2024.

1. doug4563

doug4563 Member

Long time member, not very active poster. We just launched a business selling outdoor inspired tees, apparel and other accessories. Please take a look at our webpage and let me know your thoughts. I'm looking for honest feedback and suggestions as this endeavor is new to our team. Here is the site:

www.angrydogoutfitters.com

If you like the products they are available for sale on the website. Thanks in advance for the feedback.

stinkyB and Brook! like this.
  2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Dude

Awesome website and products. I love your logo. Your prices are very suitable. One recommendation. When you click on Catalog link below, the sorting options are price and availability. I recommend adding Product Type as well for easy sorting. Tees, Hoodies etc. I will be a customer. I have my eyes on the Tote Bag for beach and your Tumbler. Will show to my wife and kids and see if they like it or not. Lastly, feel free to start a separate thread on BS Forum for better visibility.

https://www.angrydogoutfitters.com/collections/all

stinkyB likes this.
  3. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

As a graphic designer (since we're doing self-promotion*) who's "specialty" was vector style graphics for logos/identity/T-shirt designs I really like the work here.... although, I'm not sure dogs should be angry ;)

*also an artist & woodworker (do chainsaw carvings and specialty items)

4. doug4563

doug4563 Member

Thanks for the feedback. We really appreciate the compliments and suggestions to enhance the website functionality. Tomorrow after work we will update the site. We will also add a coupon code for gang green members to save a couple of bucks. Thanks again for the feedback.

Brook! likes this.
  5. doug4563

doug4563 Member

Thank you for the compliments. It means a lot coming from a graphic designer. We are working on a blog post for our website that tells the story of Angry Dog and how the company got its name...

Brook! likes this.
  6. doug4563

doug4563 Member

To welcome My Gang Green Family to the Angry Dog Outfitters family, we're offering the exclusive Gang Green Family discount code for 25% off your entire order. Simply enter "ganggreenfamily" at checkout to start saving on all your outdoor essentials. Discount code is good through Monday April 8th 11:30 p.m. EST.

We can't wait for you to check out our latest designs and gear up for your next big adventure. Whether you're hitting the trail, the beach, or the campsite, Angry Dog Outfitters has you covered.

Happy exploring, gang!

The Angry Dog Outfitters Team

Brook! likes this.
  7. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

So you're in the mob

8. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

No me, but I know a guy…