TGG.com FFKL 2013 Regular Season thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by wildthing202, Sep 10, 2013.

1. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

So basically five teams in the Namath and Todd divisions are now 6-2...oh joy. At least one of them has to miss the playoffs which is absurd. I'm hanging on the edge of the race at 5-3 but I could have been 7-1 easily, which really stings.

Right now I just want to go into the division games 7-3 and have a chance, though it'll be tough against the two behemoths in my division. I may have to run the table and win the division outright to make it since I'm pretty screwed on tiebreakers for the wild card against the Todd division teams.

#61 NYJFan10, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  2. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Looking to acquire a top 8 fantasy QB for a packaged deal of some of my RBs and/or WRs

Heres my updated roster once the trade I just made goes through on Tuesday...

QB: Cutler, Flacco
    RB: Morris, Lacy, CJ2k, Stacy
    WR: A.Johnson, Gordon, T.Smith, Harvin, Amendola, Hopkins
    TE: Julius Thomas

If youre an owner of one of those top 8 guys (or even outside guys like Kap, Cam, RG3, or Brady) and interested go ahead and PM me/send an offer.

3. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Dalton looked like the second coming of Kurt Warner out there.

4. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

No powerhouse teams this year as everyone has at least two losses already and nobody is further out than 3 games out of first with 5 weeks to go in the regular season.

Lot of bye weeks this week considering as of now I'm the only team with a full line-up.

5. NYJFan10

I tried to preemptively set my lineup for this week but forgot I had Campbell on bye also (since I just picked him up) and didn't get my third player on IR in time to pick up another DE. Now it might have to wait till Sunday morning given all the guys I have hurt and the ones I don't want to drop on bye.

My bye/injury situation is kind of hilarious this week, I have maybe three or four guys in my lineup total that were Opening Week starters (and two of them are defensive players). I have four guys on bye but none of them are really droppable and I have three guys hurt but can't really make a roster move until they're ruled out for this week - or not.

It might be good I'm facing one of the two worst teams this week, but I better win with my C lineup to have any shot this year.

6. Organized Chaos

Is the league set up for offseason trades, or trading draft picks, or is it that once the deadline is passed that is it until next year?

7. JohnnyThaJet

Trades in the offseason do happen, and include both players and picks. I'm not sure what particular date that starts up though once the deadline/season is done.

#67 JohnnyThaJet, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  8. NYJFan10

Boy Luck really worried me at the end of the game tonight...but I did survive with a string of backups. Nothing like DirtySanchez though, yeesh 200+ with Gronkowski and a team of waiver wire wonders? :eek:hmy:

9. JohnnyThaJet

And Billionaire Boy starting Foles...

There were a ton of strange starts that panned out extremely well.

10. Organized Chaos

It was pretty sweet. :up:

I went back and forth about starting Riley Cooper...

11. Organized Chaos

Did you watch that Texans game with Andre Johnson and Case Keenum? It's like Andre Johnson was sleeping this whole time and just woke up.

12. NYJFan10

Larry Fitzgerald probably shed a tear watching, he barely remembers what it's like to have a QB capable of a downfield pass.

This was a nutty week for results in general...guess you combine a 16-team league with six byes and major injuries/fantasy busts and this is what happens.

#72 NYJFan10, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  13. JohnnyThaJet

He was exceptional to say the least. For my sake (and I suppose yours as well), I hope he and Keenum keep up this chemistry. Andre turning back into a fantasy stud could really give my team a shot for a title run.

14. NYJFan10

btw how would multi-team tiebreakers get decided in the standings? I know two-team playoff tiebreakers are strictly head-to-head. Does it go to total points scored if three or more teams finish with the same record, or combined head-to-head (say, team A goes 2-0 against teams B and C)?

15. Organized Chaos

I took a look at my roster for this week, everyone is from the wire. lol.

[​IMG]

16. NYJFan10

Looks like status quo in the big two divisions this week, now we get to division weeks, which will decide it all in terms of making the playoffs and seeding.

17. JohnnyThaJet

Jeeze, that Tavon pickup looks nice for me. Now only if I had started him....

18. Organized Chaos

That Rams/Colts game blew my mind.

19. NYJFan10

I actually first saw the score when it was 38-6, I was wondering what natural disaster happened there to cause it. In Indy no less.

Guess I was premature about all the 6-3's winning, Greenballs is losing late now...but it still looks like all three front-runners in the Namath division are going to be 7-3 going into next week.

20. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

So people are making trades based on sex tapes now?