Tennessee fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brien O'Ken, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I've never been but I've been told by Raider fans of all people who traveled to Nashville last year for the game. Go figure as they were invited to tailgate with the Titan fans before the game. Now I have been to Knoxville for a game and I know they are some of the friendliest people on the planet or at least they were while they were kicking the shit out of UNLV.

It's just ridiculous that nobody associated with the Titans whatsoever; the fans, the players and the mascot are giving the Jets credit for dismantling them. For Haynseworth to say the Jets weren't one of the best teams in the AFC is a slap in the face to the Titans. What exactly is he trying to say? "We got our asses kicked by a bad team?" Is that better than losing to a very good Jets team? I honestly hope we do play the Titans again just so I can read Keith Bullock's excuses when we knock them out of the playoffs. It's a terrible matchup for you guys just like the Colts and Pats are bad matchups for us. It's no knock on the Titans just what 90% of the football watching world saw yesterday.

2. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

I never heard one titan say hats off to the Jets for playing a good game. They all made excuses what a bunch of assholes. We out played those mofos and that is all there is to it. If we play them in the playoffs the Jets will kick their asses again. Fucking cry babies!:mad:

3. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

Bad comparison. Bills fans wreck the project first, then look at the directions later.

4. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

Let me say this to you Bipolar. Your the only Titans fan that has come here to not start anything and given our team respect. But still, that doesn't excuse your fellow Titans fans of not saying the Jets played a good game. Your players dis-resepected the Jets when they got a beat down, your fans did so as well on your message boards. All I can do is give you the respect you've shown our team.

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

not true, the ESPN article has Bullock and Carr saying the Jets were the better team.

The media wouldn't want you to hear that, it too boring.

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Bahaha, who is this guy? I read through all of his posts for the past week and he has to be one of the biggest morons I've read in my years talking about the Jets online. No wonder Bipolar came up with that confusing comment about 'banned posters from other forums'. And then he pimps nyjetsfan.com??? Has anyone even heard of that site before? Something tells me he's been banned from this board before.

http://gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=434445&postcount=50