Tebow Time

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by jesterjetman, Sep 24, 2012.

1. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I yield...to much partying tonight to think straight...go JETS LOL

#61 CowboysFan, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's cool. I also am forced to follow the Cowboys by spousal responsibility. I would be drunk if Jerrah owned my team. I'm not a fan of Woody Johnson, but at least...

he didn't...

[YOUTUBE]-VmilSWqh3I[/YOUTUBE]

3. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

(sigh) let me go drink some more....

4. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

At ur owner got 3 SB rings so I would love to have Jerry the owner of the Jets.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

/babytalk!!

6. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

All good as I'm going to point by point you back :)

It wasn't meant to be an exhaustive list Abyz :) As for enabling, that's something that ALL teams do to one degree or another with young QBs. They "scale back" the playbook. They make the offense more comfortable for the QB, at least the good coaches do. Then again, good coaches make the offense more comfortable for their Veteran QBs as well, i.e. you don't try to force your QB to become a WCO QB if that isn't their game.

Also, your comment begs the question of whether Read/Option is just a crutch for young QBs, or if real, actual NFL coaches are recognizing the potential of such a system.

Oh please. If you watched ESPN and NFLN last year, the vast majority of commentators and "experts" were highly critical of Tebow. Who's the guy who said that he should learn how to throw right handed over the off season ? I seriously have to question the possibility that Tebow wasn't really on your radar last year and you somehow missed most of the negative coverage.

Don't know that I'd disagree with that statement.

You are absolutely right, the world is full of morons. It's another one of my character flaws that when I see someone posting something that's incredibly stupid and moronic, I have trouble just letting it go. I've been very tame here, you ought to see me on some political forums :)

Why are you befuddled ?

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

The typical hard core Dallas Cowboys life long fan like myself and the relationship with Jerry Jones is a lot like the nature of reality and quantum mechanics .
    Sure I could show you a double slit experiment on YouTube and discuss jimmy Johnson at length but at the end of the day we will both be scratching our heads. It's complicated , amazing and horrible all in one.

8. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

At the end of the day it all about winning. Jerry has proven to be a winner Woody has not.

9. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Jerry Jones has been the GM for the past 16 years (gong on his 17th year if you count this one ) and has only 1 playoff win in that span.

#69 CowboysFan, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  10. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

True.. but he got 3 more then Woody and at the end of the day that what counts.