Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. dmarz45

dmarz45 Well-Known Member

I really hope Sanchez and Tebow can co-exist and continue to be friends... I really do..... They could really help each other ALOT... hopefully Mark will pick up Tebows leadership skills...

#3741 dmarz45, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  2. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

E X A C T L Y ! All of these fans will be out of here as soon as they came in, should Tebow hit the road. There is no loyalty to the Jets, only to Tebow.

3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Anybody with any kind of arm looks good throwing deep against a box stacked with 8 and 9 defenders. People just don't get this about Tebow last season. The defenses were swarming the box with 8 and 9 defenders and leaving the corners one-on-one against whoever went deep.

Complete 25 percent of your passes in that scenario and you're going to get a metric fuck-ton of yards and scores out of it.

4. Jet Rider

Jet Rider New Member

This guy should really work for ESPN since he knows his stuff

5. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Ya know part of me wishes that I thought that Tannenbaum was smart enough to do something like this once he had two ends of a nasty relationship both locked in for 2 years guaranteed.

The problem is that part of me also remembers how nasty Tannenbaum can get with players he has contracted with/made promises too/etc.

I could see him going to get Tebow just because it gave him another potential out and it would fuck heavily with Sanchez and Holmes in the process.

6. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Where do people come up with this? Here are a few samples.

[YOUTUBE]Ha3VigStu94[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jzQ8thzcT7s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]vpwC9gRC5T4[/YOUTUBE]

#3746 RobertTheJr, Mar 23, 2012
  7. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Tebow can become the starter if he loses his virginity to a $5 Hunts Point crack whore. I will make sure of it. But remember. Pics or it didn't happen.

8. TTTTebowAndTheJets

I think Tim has a long way to go throwing the ball. People look at him and just say "he's not an NFL passer" but he brings so much more to the table. I personally think the way Denver utilized him was horrible. Everyone raved about how they changed everything around to fit Timmy, but they did him no favors. People look at the 4th quarter comebacks and those all took place when they threw out their stupid read option, and just went shotgun empty set and let him do his thing. THIS is where he'll find success and I hope the Jets do just that. Once again, I'm sorry if I violated any forum rules, I just really wanted to read the article (which you can only read after 10 posts).

9. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Your hate of Sanchez aside, I'm much more concerned about the basic approach this organization has taken in developing their franchise QB. With a new O being installed it should be about OL and more hard weapons. Hard to see how this move is a plus for his development.

Hard to see how extending Sanchez, bringing in Soprano and now Tebow is the proper approach to developing a top flight NFL QB.

10. dmarz45

dmarz45 Well-Known Member

yeah lets hope Schilens turns into Demaryius Thomas....

11. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I sort of wonder if these are real Tebow fans

#3751 CowboysFan, Mar 23, 2012
  12. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

This move is all about selling Jersey's, tickets and PSL's.

13. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

I just hate this whole trade, Mark is our guy. This is a very good read though, good find.

14. Bannon

Bannon New Member

This is correct -- very important point. The Denver OC did not adapt to Tebow the right way. It really held back the stats. They need a series of plays that build of the same looks and formations. The Denver offense was comically predictable.

BUT, I have to give a tip of the hat because it worked. It resulted in wins with sub-par O-line and young receivers.

But that same benefit of the doubt (for winning) goes to Tebow.

15. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

The " he cant throw " comments get old. Tebow holds a lot of SEC passing records and has only started 16 games in the nfl , that Denver offense was predicated on the go route . He never got to check down, it was long ball or take off running . his completion percentage should improve this year ( if he gets to throw in a game ).

Also He only had to complete 3 more passes a game to have a 60% completion percentage or close to it HOWEVER he does need improvement in footwork and anticipation which will then allow the tight window throws he avoids or that look horrible trying to be completed

#3755 CowboysFan, Mar 23, 2012
  16. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

Holmes is thinking: "Damn, I can't believe we just let go of Drew Stanton" End of an era

17. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

there's plenty more of them too

18. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Heres the real situation, IMO

Rex has lost faith in Sanchez. Woody wanted Tebow, Rex feels he can win with a Tebow in a VERY conservative offense. I fully expect to see Tebow starting at some point, and Sanchez being traded or cut.

Its a shame that it comes to this, because I KNOW if we trade Sanchez. He will turn into a star on a team where he is supported and isnt thrown into a Super Bowl or bust situation.

19. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

[​IMG]

20. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I think you guys who keep bringing up Sparano as an asset are in for a rude awakening.

As for him knowing how to beat the Pats...He was 2-6 against them and one of those wins was against Matt Cassell. The other was by 1 point. Hardly a great resume.

And I'm not sure how you can say that Sparano is better at finding ways to suit his players as he sure as hell didn't step in to make changes to improve the offense when he was head coach for us.

He oversaw a terrible red zone offense and let the offensive line decline every year even though it was his specialty