Tebow: My Plan

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Mambo9, Mar 21, 2013.

1. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Clearly you don't understand what's going on. *sigh*

2. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Bullshit. Things are starting to separate themselves from this place, but I can promise you what goes on here is discussed far more than 0.1% of the time.

Makes plenty of sense when you chickenshits have to blast people from this site at a place none of us are allowed to defend ourselves at. If I registered there, I'd last but two minutes, tops, and you know it.

I got no problem slapping you punks around. But like I said, I'd last maybe 2 minutes over there.

Not really. I know what shitty QBing looks like when I see it. Tebow is a shitty QB. Nothing dillusional about that, though thinking he would have had the Broncos equal or better than what Manning would bring us is pretty damn dillusional. So is your idea that Rex didn't play Tebow because he was afraid he'd win games. Doesn't get more dillusional than that.

Some of you are still here. More would be if you could keep the meltdowns to a minimum.

3. Concerned_Citizen

I think Teboner pretty much describes it all.

4. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

You call it "anti-Tebow" crowd, yet I see a number of Jets fans participating in these discussions. Maybe a few are here to kick him while he's down, so what. I still see Tebow supporters shit talk Elway, Fox, Denver, etc on message boards and related articles. Fair is fair. The Tebow flock hate to be challenged and think they have a right to infiltrate an existing fan base's discussion with their own agenda and go unchecked? Get real, your boy is letting you down with his lack of skill..he is making all of your guys' stats and conspiracies look silly. He is making fools out of you guys too and it is starting to wear on you guys.

5. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

To be fair, I bet a lot of these same Jets fans would have argued avidly agains any calls for Mark Brunell to start if he did not deserve it as well. Remember him? He once beat a better team and QB in the playoffs and went on to do......?

6. Concerned_Citizen

They're like a jilted lover on that one. They've had a whole year of drama and crying about Tebow not getting a start or even a token drive to make them all feel better. (Would have only lasted for 3 plays anyway.) And yet, they still can't stop whining about Elway deciding to go the Manning route.

It is funny, but even compliments from the Broncos front office are mostly seen as backhanded. They want to hear that Tebow is the greatest thing ever, but even compliments aren't good enough. I guess it just isn't the same coming from Skip Bayless after awhile.

I mean, look at how giddy some of them got when the Broncos lost to the Ravens. Even Peter Tebow was over the top in his twitter remarks. There just isn't enough preparation H on the planet to get over THAT pussy hurt some of the Teboners were feeling after the trade.

7. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

But Bronco/Jet fans that Tebow supporters have pissed off are just supposed to forget about it and move on..even though many of them have not. Tebow guys still make comments about how the Broncos would be just as good with Tebow (you know who you are), Elway was jealous, there is a "Tebow Curse" (I swear to god I have seen and heard that more than once), the Broncos would not make the playoffs (you know who you are...again), blah, blah, blah.
    Broncos 2012: #1 seed in the AFC, disastrous showing against eventual Super Bowl champs at Home. One of many favorites for 2013 Super Bowl.
    Tebow 2012: 4th most passing yards on one of the worst teams in the NFL. Fewer starts and points than Greg McElroy or Kirk Cousins? Voted most overrated by peers.
    Seems to me like one recovered better than the other. I know, I know, "Rex's tattoo," "jealousy" blah blah blah

8. Concerned_Citizen

Wait... what? I missed that one, but it would probably be my new favorite. There is a Tim Tebow "curse" now? If there is one, the curse is on Tebow himself. He seems to be avoided like he is cursed, or has the plague since most outside of Tebowmania thinks his place in the NFL is somewhere else.

Yep, blame it on a tatoo. Usually "curses" work the other way, don't they? A Tim Tebow curse..... ha ha ha!! (I take it they put it on the same level as trading away Babe Ruth?)

9. Concerned_Citizen

:rofl:

Just saw the link on this site that said Tebow put in some work on his QB skills recently with.... brace for it... Chris Wienke.

Nice. Those Heisman bust QBs really need to stick together... I think Tebow already has the art of being an "NFL bust" mastered, but if anyone can give him a helping hand, it's Weinke.

#89 Concerned_Citizen, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  10. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

A "Tebow Curse" was mentioned in comments on the Denver Post, Orangemane.com and in response to a Bleacher Report article. I also heard it from a guy sitting directly behind me in row 7 of section 104 in the last few minutes of this year's divisional playoff game. It was actually really funny considering Tebow just put the finishing touches on a Pro Bowl season of his own...

11. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

Their thought is that the Broncos will not advance past the divisional round ever again since they mistreated Tebow. We thought it was funny because that is hard to accomplish anyway. It is like saying, "The Patriots will never win multiple Super Bowls in the next three years because they failed to re-sign Danny Woodhead!" Stake something nearly impossible to the departure of their beloved and boom, cursed!

12. Concerned_Citizen

It is my civic duty to research more on these claims of a curse then. I'll do some googling.

If there are Teboners out there that believe there is now some sort of a curse, then we have a new strain of Teboner myopia to deal with. It is now more imperative than ever to get that kool-aid off the streets.

13. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

I just read that whole post in Archer's voice. I imagine Woodhouse saying "Shall I get your turtleneck sir?" hahahaha

14. Concerned_Citizen

...And don't forget Sterling Archer's dislike for alligators. That might be relevant here.

15. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

Pack Tebow with a 6th round pick, try to get a conditional 7th round pick in return.

16. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

Why in the world would anybody give anything for Tim? There are plenty of project QBs available for less and most of them are not going into their 4th year in the NFL after 4 years of high level college ball. Tim will likely get an unsigned free agent invite to an NFL camp if he gets anything. That could change after the draft but probably not...

17. Concerned_Citizen

I think _Jet_ might have it right. Jets might have to beg someone to take Tebow with a throw in pick as an added incentive.

Thought they might have required Tebow in as a throw in for any Revis trade. "Sure' we'll give ya Revis in a deal, but you gotta take Tebow too." Can't even give him away.

18. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

I read a few articles that basically said other teams may wait for the Jets to release him since they believe Tim can be acquired without spending any draft picks. This seems like a very plausible scenario. This would suck for the Jets in terms of a cap hit but, Tim could then be invited to a camp and offered an incentive laden deal if he makes the roster, etc. I could see teams finding that option attractive. If Tim shows up to camp and performs poorly, they can cut him before the Tebow crew has time to circle the wagons. If Tim looks competent in their offense, he earns a cheap salary and the team sells lot of tickets, jerseys, foam commandment tablets, etc.