Tebow Fans: Who should be the starter....

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Demosthenes9, Apr 20, 2012.

?

Who should be the starting QB this season ?

Poll closed May 20, 2012.
  1. Tebow should definitely be the starter.

17.5%
  2. Sanchez should definitely be the starter.

82.5%
  1. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I'm a huge football fan , I belong to 11 other team message boards . It's not just about Tebow , if I am Obssesed with anything it's football!

2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You are scary close minded . I am not religious and I am a Miami hurricanes fan and I like Tebow

Tebow has only started 16 games so I will turn the tables on you . You hate Tebow and judge him differently than you do other QBs because you hate religion . See how it works in reverse ?

I don't understand how you write off a guy, any guy, after 16 games, especially one who had a winning record cold off the bench.

#62 CowboysFan, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  3. GoldenShowers

GoldenShowers Well-Known Member

Bc he's got horrible mechanics? Bc he can't complete a forward pass? Bc he has no clue how to run anything besides a highschool offense that cannot last in he NFL as a base offense? bc running a pro offense he was a FOURTH STRINGER in Denver?

But more so: bc 32 GMs and HCs can see the same thing and wanted nothing to do with him. He's just not a professional QB and the only system he works in is one that cannot sustain as a base offense.

And most of all: bc there is no other player, not a HOF, or SUPERBOWL winner, or probowler, or starter, LET ALONE A BACKUP that is followed by hoards Of people from team to team like this. It's weird.

4. GoldenShowers

GoldenShowers Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone in the history of sport has gone from being incapable of running a professional offense to not only being adequate but above average starting in their third year. When Tebow was preparing for the draft, a million experts said "he needs to fix his mechanics". He then put on a bogus forced display of these altered mechanics, and three years later is as bad as he ever was. But now that he is being transitioned into an Hback and RB he's going to improve upon them?

And if QBs all just magically can go from horrendous to great, considering mark is worlds ahead already, and considerig Mark is actually the QB of this team, Id guess he'll improve even further than Tebow will.

I mean, if any great football player can just "work hard in the face of adversity", let's sign Ed Reed when he retires and teach him QB! He's a hard working winner!

If you cannot run a complex pro style offense, nor throw the ball with anysemblence of footwork or mechanics in your THIRD PRO SEASON, when you have never done any of the aforementioned necessary QB components in your life, the likelihood of it happening while playing HBack is less than the likelihood that the virgin Mary was actually a virgin.

5. TTTTebowAndTheJets

When you say things like "he can't complete a forward pass" you lose any and all credibility. Saying he was fourth string at one point is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. He came out of the previous season as the starter and the new coaching staff re-evaluated and decided to go with Orton. Both Quinn and Tebow were on the depth chart as co-#2's. at NO POINT outside of made up rumors was Tebow EVER 4th string. Get real. Everything else you mention as an argument is complete conjecture and means nothing to me. Once again, i'm going to enjoy watching you eat crow.

6. packersfan

packersfan New Member

Dude, I in no way think Tebow is ready to be a starting quarterback in a conventional NFL offense, but you completely lost your credibility with me when you said he can't complete a forward pass. Did you even watch the Steelers game? Some of you people are unbelievable.

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

you do realize that his" third season" as you put it is in the future right ?

When you say Mark is "Worlds ahead " you do realize Mark's career QB rating is lower than Tebow's right ?

Your objectivity is obviously out the window when the word Tebow is mentioned , there really is no use debating anything with you right now. Your a full blown cultist from the anti Tebow cult , a reverse Tebot if you will .

8. stephenpe

stephenpe New Member

It will be fun watching all the haters and "experts" back track as he does what they say he cannot.

9. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Please please please stay away from QBR. We as football fans have seen its flaws hundreds of times. It doesn't effectively prove anything except that really poor QBs have really low QBRs and the really good QBS have really high QBRs, anything inbetween 60 to 120 can't be decided on QBR alone

I'm not singling this post out for using this, but the posters here including yourself are better than bringing up QBR.

10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

^^^
    about these posts of yours...let me guess: you're a disturbed little creep aren't you?

11. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Tebow can't get pregnant **crosses fingers**

12. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Has anyone done a breakdown of Tebow's tendencies? It's a fact that he tends to run on one side much more often (left I think) and it's also true that in the last few weeks of the season some (if not all) of the defenses caught on.

13. catfish

catfish New Member

I think there was some talk about him having trouble throwing to the right, so they were forcing the throws there or some such. As far as running, teams were using a mush rush to try to not lose contain(give up 3 yds up the gut rather than 20 on the edge) and force the receivers to beat tight man coverage

14. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

nm, misread, carry on