Tebow fans: What's worse?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Jetsetter34, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Well there are a lot of Christian NFL players. You don't see them giving up their starting positions. Do you see successful Christians giving up business deals to other businessmen in order to be more "Christian"? This is one of the more radical viewpoints I've seen on this board.

2. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Man, that one flew over your head.

It was a question for tebowmaniacs in general. People might not know you personally, but the whole planet knows about Tebow and his fanbase.

So again I ask, do you think you and the legion of fanatics putting the blame on just about everyone else really think the denials and pointing fingers at everyone else for Tebow's shortcomings has really done him any favors? Makes his fanbase look like lunatics, but have you guys made your case for Tebow yet? Cuz his play and what the coaches see from him every fucking day sure as hell isn't.

3. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

The thing is what you are asking is simply not true.

The majority of tebow fans , feel he has has an upside, needs to improve in many areas and deserves a shot somewhere based on 2011.

This whole pointing the finger at everyone else is a fantasy. yes it might happen once in a while but its not common.

Dan patrick today reported that rex did not start tebow because he was afraid he would succeed and all that would come after etc (source inside the organization).

Dan Patrick is not a tebow fan. he is a real reporter (a stand up guy with a good rep).

is this making excuses? or is it reporting news?

4. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

:lol:

I look like a lunatic, but you are perfectly sane, right?

You... the guy who claims he feels it's his "civic duty" to follow Tebow and his fans to every website, wasting hours of your day for a player you don't think is good.

5. harts24

harts24 Member

I think your avatar says it all

6. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Actually it is. His shortcomings are either due to recievers that couldn't catch, coaches that couldn't play call worth a shit, or an offensive line that couldn't block.

When pointed out that the defense only allowed 15 points or less in 6 of the wins (where even Orton has a pretty good record) it got ignored and some said the defense only did so well because Tebow "inspired" them.

Is any of this ringing a bell? LOTS of people were spewing that nonsense.

I'm sure he was reporting what he was told. Still think it was a Tebowner stirring the pot. He's not saying anything Tebowmaniacs haven't been saying for a couple of years now... that the whole world is out to get him and THAT is why he's not getting any starts.

None of that says Patrick actually believes it, does it?

I find the whole notion that Rex avoids him because he's scared Tebow might actually succeed is rediculous. All they had to do is put him out there to keep doing what he was doing when they DID use him and it would be FAILboat city.

#166 Concerned_Citizen, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  7. JFjets

JFjets New Member

Or it could be the defense did so well in those games because they were playing against a collection of some of the worst starters and back-ups in the NFL, which is what I said and you ignored again and again.

8. TTTTebowAndTheJets

And your avatar tells me all I need to know about the bias you bring to the table.

9. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

tired arguments man, lets move on.