Tebow fans: What's worse?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Jetsetter34, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

I wished that someone will interview Tebow and make him answer HARD question like:

If you lead the league in 3 and outs, why should a team trust you as a starter?

If you have below 50% completion percentage, why should a team trust you to accurately throw the ball down the field?

Why should someone see you as a hard worker when you are a poor practice player?

Or the best question I want to ask him,

If you are saying you are getting better, and over 3 YEARS to get better, why haven't you shown it on the practice field or in games?

2. JFjets

JFjets New Member

Should they also ask Drew Brees, Jay Cutler, Matt Schaub, Joe Flacco and Philip Rivers why their teams are in the top 10 worst 3 and out % this year, and what is their excuse, as they are all well regarded, multi-year starters who have played way, way more games than Tebow has? Maybe while they're at it, they should ask Tebow if he feels he is completely to blame for the 3 and out % in 2011 since his coaches called 3 straight running plays on 29% of them and runs on 3rd and 5 or longer on 30% of them, which are ridiculous numbers.

That would be a funny question considering Tebow led the league in yards per completion in both 2010 and 2011.

Sorry, but that's really stupid. So, just because someone performs better under the pressure of the lights and an actual game that means something, you're saying they don't "work hard"?

For starters, we've seen precious little passing from him this year, and his rating is 89.9, completion % is 85.7, and should be 100% if his receiver hadn't dropped the bomb that was thrown right to him.

Secondly, he is working on a lot of different areas. How do you know that he isn't making significant improvement in some of those areas?

3. amagiusx

amagiusx New Member

So from Aug 2010 - Dec 2012 = More than 3 years? How can your opinion be trusted on any statistic when you can't count to 3?

4. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I love reading the excuses the Tebow nuts come up for him. It at the point now where it just sad.

5. Bannon

Bannon New Member

The worst is the endless trolls on the internet, and the false perception that the endless internet discussion is the product of Tebow's fans, rather than his haters.

6. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

Or ignoring the question because its true.

7. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Back in your hole.

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You are not fooling anyone . You are a Denver fan who was embarrassed by being wrong last year or you are a pathological T-hater posing as a jets fan, every post you make (practically) is about tebow (everyone please just look at his past post list).

Give it a rest or at the very least come forward and admit it. I called you out on it before. man up.

I wonder if your IP address can be checked to see if you were banned before.

#128 CowboysFan, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  9. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

It takes two to tango.

You wouldn't have "haters" running around if there weren't "jock sniffers" getting equally as nasty as those they hate for hating.

So stop pretending this is a one sided thing...

Wanna know who keeps adding fuel to the debate as it rages on the way it does and has for 3 years?

IT'S BOTH!!!

10. BroncosFan1345

BroncosFan1345 New Member

Vickerson, Tamme, Derek Wolfe, Mike Adams, and a few others.

There are a few new players, but it's not a whole lot more from last year.

11. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Concerned guy, you realize that we are in a Tebowmania forum, right? Obviously we came here to discuss Tebow from a fan's perspective, not to lie to anti-Tebowers, insult them, or add fuel to the fire.

You followed us here, not the other way around. It is one-sided and you all are looking for the debate, not us.

12. Bannon

Bannon New Member

When I go to a football game, there's a stadium full of people. Thousands of people. Cheering, booing, eating hot dogs, whatever.

ALL OF THE PEOPLE THERE LOVE ONE OF THE TWO TEAMS.

There are no people in those stands saying "I'm not a fan, I'm here to just argue with and balance out some of these people who are over the top." On the internet, there are paper hats everywhere trolling about Tebow.People like you are the oddball, the piece that doesn't fit, the ones who make it polarizing, toxic, charged, and add pages and pages of endless rehash. I've just glanced at pages here, and found post after post of you (and some others) rehashing the past, going over it, wanting to talk about it.

There are no apologies to be made for liking a sport, liking a team, liking a player -- we're all going to die one day, and the point of all this stuff is to find something you enjoy following and following it. So there is a great assymetry between you and anyone who actually likes the subject the of the conversation.

13. Concerned_Citizen

Nothing wrong with liking a player. But some of the spinning Tebowners do to try to convince the world that Tebow is actually a pretty damn good QB is fucking hilarious. As long as it is entertaining, there is a reason to follow Tebow. I have just as much right to it as you do. No amount of whining from you or your fellow Tebowners about why other people are here can change that, but it sure has been funny watching you guys bang your head on THAT wall.

14. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Yeah, but you're suggesting that we are the cause of the consternation. At least admit that you are the one stirring the pot, and you have no dog in the fight. You're just instigating.

If an anti-Tebow forum existed (officially, since I count this as an anti-Tebow forum in some respects), you wouldn't find me joining up and arguing with the anti-Tebow forum. They want to discuss how much they hate him for this or that, and I would let them do so. But for you... a Bronco fan to come on to a Tebow forum on a Jets fan website just to argue with his fans... that is something completely different. I'm not on the Broncos websites crying and wishing them to fail. In fact, I still like the Broncos somewhat. It was a great 2011 season.

We all have our reasons for being here. Some of them make more sense than others. I'm really surprised that the Jets fans here tolerate you and Phaytal, instead of siding with us.

15. Slap

Slap New Member

Actually, you were banished here to prevent you from dragging down the whole board.

16. Concerned_Citizen

^^^
    What he said. You were the ones quarantined. I'm just making an attempt at rehabilitation from the kool-aid damage. I fear there is little hope though.

17. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Nope..... You're just an Internet troll... Stirring up shit.... Nothing more, nothing less.

You are who you are.

18. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Exactly. I am in the area where I am supposed to be. You choose to come down to Guantanamo and complain about the conditions here.

19. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Ummm... who are you?

20. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

You folks do realize this is an internet forum, that no one really cares what eachother thinks of eachother, right? These cats follow him because they like him. I highly doubt they care what you think. The worse part is that you come to a forum and follow a guy you don't like, to talk trash over the interwebs to folks that you aren't even an after thought to.

Half you people make no sense, let people who want to follow their players do what they want. You internet junkies are very backward, but funny non-the-less, seeing you bag on a guy just because he has fans that enjoy watching him.