Tebow Cut

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Backup QB, Apr 29, 2013.

1. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Rex was fired? Oh, you meant the QB with a winning record who sat on the bench while Mark tried to and succeeded in fucking up the 2013 season.

2. BleedGreenDaily

Funny not even the Canadian league wants Tebow. You cancer.

3. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

"the QB with a winning record who sat..." incorrectly implies there were no other QBs on the roster with winning records. As a Jets fan, I am surprised you did not know Mark's career mark is a winning one. This post was meant to be educational not confrontational. Sanchez did suck major shit this year and he was benched for it. I think I understand your point but I wanted to make sure the glaring error was not left unaddressed.

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

good to see tebowmania leaving, although i thught you were 3/12er to. i am now a little disappointed you won't be leaving in the exodus

you are now 0-1995 in contributing anything to this boards with your posts

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's kind of like when twenty people respond to your worthless troll posts and some new guy who makes an excellent post only gets like two or three replies, eh?

6. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

It is ironic, Tebow himself wasn't bad but the damn circus that came with him may have fucked up his entire career.

He would have never been drafted way above his ability, had a chance to actually learn how to either throw a football or learn a new position and would have had a few years to get in the position to help a roster, but that circus will put a steamroller on that idea.

7. NJBeliever

NJBeliever Active Member

What circus did Tebow bring? This has top be the most ridiculous notion of the entire 2012 season. Where was the Tebow circus? Where were his millions of fans? They weren't at florham park. I wonder if people even followed the team closely past week 3. Tebow was a complete non-factor off the field and on. The only "hype" was created by Rex who was boasting of Tebow packages and plays all pre-season.

8. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

He was on CNN of all channels multiple times, he had a damn press conference when he signed, sure Rex didn't help, but when the media is asking 20 questions a day about a damn backup I don't know what to tell you

9. Dennis

Dennis New Member

Funny thing about that.

Kyle Orton - who was the starter for Denver when Tebow was drafted - NEVER HAD A LOSING SEASON - at least, not until Tebow was on the roster. And as soon as he was away from Tebow, KO promptly resumed his winning ways in KC. So much so that Romeo Crennel won the permanent HC job there and gave Orton's play all the credit for that.

Similarly, Mark Sanchez had a winning season record for each and every season he started in the NFL - until Tebow was acquired by the Jets.

Tim Tebow is a locker room cancer who undermines the leadership of other QBs to the point where teams fall apart. Denver knew that and got rid of Tebow. The Jets have realized that and jettisoned lil' Timmy as well.

Good riddance to bad rubbish...