Tailgate / Pre-game info for travellers

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 3rdandlong, Sep 2, 2016.

1. 3rdandlong

3rdandlong Member

Hey guys I was hoping to start a discussion of some of the tailgate options for the 2016 Season for folks who might not have a regular event.

I looked through some of the other threads and saw info about these

Tailgate JOE http://www.tailgatejoe.com/
    These are in the green lot section E10 for $50 a head and looks like there are a few kegs about for a good 5 hours.

Also, there is a event called the "Ultimate NYC tailgate" that I see on stubhub. It is $75 a head (plus fees I assume) and I think is held over at the racetrack for 3.5 hours. didn't see anything about booze.

Prime sports looks like it also hosts an event in the stadium for a pregame, those tix apeear to be around $180 and include vouchers for $20 of beer. It looks to be for 2 hours before kickoff.

Are people familiar with these events or other ones? Looking for good option for some pre-game activities for travelers.

2. Jet Green Santa

Just bring a cooler with some beer and food and I'm sure you can jump in on a tailgate. All the crews I know are more than happy to welcome a passerby, so long as you're not a wild man

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

My friends and I usually play host. We have about 10-12 of us, nothing crazy.

4. rogerm

rogerm Member

5. chompycheesy

chompycheesy New Member

Coming from Australia for my first ever game vs the Jaguars, looking for a tailgate party, i have no idea just wondering about the best options? Thanks

6. Lupz27

Lupz27 New Member

Look up tailgate Joe.