T.O. sez Jessica is a distraction for Romo

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Scruggy, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

2. rillo

rillo New Member

Tick, Tick, Tick.....If they lose another game and TO isn't a factor, watch out.

3. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

I can't wait to hear his "Personal Message" for Jessica he has planned. What a Doofus.

4. nicolab

nicolab Member

what a surprise

t.o. running off at the mouth again

sulking because he isnt the main focus of attention - shock horror didnt see that coming

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

TO is a distraction to any team he is signed with.

6. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

If the Jets signed him tomorrow, I would be thrilled.

7. abyzmul

Until we started losing and he blamed everybody down to the laundry guy.

8. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

Yeah, but then he'll get jealous of Joe Namath and he'll whine that Jake Gyllenhall shold make a movie about him!

9. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I think T.O. is kidding with all of this Jessica Simpson stuff. T.O. wasn't a factor in the Philly loss because when Romo got him the ball, he dropped it.

The stuff with Keyshawn last week was really annoying though...

10. abyzmul

TO also put forth zero effort on any plays he wasn't involved in. I saw 3 passes in a row that when Romo went to Witten, TO was strolling by less than 5 yards away watching Witten get tackled when he could easily have been making a block and getting the TEAM an extra few yards. TO is a punk. I'd never want that POS on the Jets, regardless of how good he is.

11. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

I agree. Other than Keyshawn, we have built a pretty solid tradition with class acts in our receiver corps -- and anyone like that selfish stain on the NFL, TO, can stay where he is -- up his own ass. I hope he Never gets a SB ring.

12. nicolab

nicolab Member

agree with that :up:

13. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

I'll take a skilled loudmouth any day of the week over the likes of humble McCareins and Brad Smith who can't catch worth a damn.

14. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Seriously dude...most NFL players are not saints (31 teams' worth:breakdance: ), but seriously who gives a rat's ass what kind of person plays for your football team. Do you really think that Baltimore fans were any less excited when their ring was driven by murderers and cocaine dealers?

Compared to them, TO is harmless.

15. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

I completely agree with you and the dude above me. Maybe my happiness wouldn't be quite the same if the Pats won the SB and 2 days later Tom Brady was arrested for having people's limbs in his freezer that he eats for dinner every night, but overall, who gives a shit how pious the players are?

Going on image from NFL figures is just to flawed in itself anyways, it's too dependent on who wants to give media members blowjobs, who actually cares about their image, and how good that person really is. Without a doubt there are others who are as obnoxious as T.O in the NFL, but the reason they aren't talked about is because they aren't freaks of nature like he is. As long as it isn't Hitler on my team and as long as the player isn't so obnoxious it's a distraction (T.O in philly -05) I don't give a fuck what type of person the player is.

16. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

From the comments below the article:

17. abyzmul

I find it odd that you agree with them but when making conditions for players that are the unacceptable exception you actually cite TO as one of them.

18. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

TO in 05 when he was a complete distraction to the team. In general, I don't give a shit if a guy is a "class act" or not so long as it doesn't become a distraction. It certainly was then and the only ones who know if it is now are in the Cowboys locker room.

19. abyzmul

You can substitute 'TO in 05' for 'TO when the team is losing', because he gets that way wherever he goes. Don't you remember San Francisco? You think Philadelphia was just an isolated case?

20. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

Thats the way he always has been in the past, but who knows, there is the (slight) possibility that he's changed.

I wasn't specifically talking about T.O when I made the comment about assholes on teams since he really isn't a good example seeing as he is one of the few guys out there who is such a douche he IS a distraction but hasn't burned all his bridges on his way out of the NFL.

Better example of what I was talking about: Rodney Harrison, the guy is a loudmouth and usually a complete hypocrite who is the epitome of Patriots convincing themselves their underdogs. But, who cares as long as it doesn't hurt the team.