Super Bowl Props

Discussion in 'Crystal Ball' started by GreatSwamp, Jan 28, 2011.

1. GreatSwamp

GreatSwamp Member

what props do you like?

Will a Steelers Player Do the Aaron Rodgers Championship Belt Celebration During the Game (Must Clearly Appear on TV during the Game/Live pictures only/Any Taped Pictures or Past Video Does Not Count Towards Wager)

I have No -140

some other good ones out there too

2. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

I like the will either team convert a 4th down moneyline at -210. You can bet your ass if either team gets down with the ball late in the game, they'll pick up a first on 4th.

Some of these props are rediculous, you can acually bet on what you think Fergie will wear during the haltime show lmao. Or if Christina Aguilera will wear a Cowboy hat durig the national anthem.

I think i might take the Packers winning margin by 5-8 for +500 moneyline as well.

#2 BuffaloPhysco, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  3. GreatSwamp

GreatSwamp Member

me too.

Total Number of Different Players to have a Pass Attempt (both teams)
    Under 2.5 -240

4. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

deleted.....

#4 LeonNYJ, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  5. honestcl

honestcl Member

Be wary of this one. I have bad memories of the Pitt v Seattle Superbowl and doing this one and Randle El firing a TD pass to Hines Ward. Thought it was money in the bank at -200.

Funnily enough the one other time I did this bet (which should have been money in the bank) was when the Giants kicked Dallas's arses on MNF in 2006 and a young Tony Romo came on in the 3rd quarter to replace Bledsoe (at least, I think it was Bledsoe) much to my horror. Steered clear of this bet ever since!!