Studs and Duds 2022-2023 NFL season

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Who gives a shit about Mahomes and artificial expectations? Who gives a crap about what you expect? It's not about you, it's about your rating of Saleh which you can do whatever the hell you want. You want to give the guy a pass for running a shitty team in a shitty season, go right ahead - make him a hero. And I can tell you how wrong and inconsistent it is according to what you claim you're judging it on. If Saleh ever rises above mediocrity we'll all know it, no discussion needed.

2. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

i've been 100% consistent. you are the one moving the bar over emotions instead of logic. it wasn't "my" expectations, it was the board and overall fan base. hell even you agreed but then said well it changed after we did good. you have no ground to stand on here other then "your feels" which is fine, but not worth the contstant argument you make it to be.

bicketybam likes this.
  3. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

4. Ralebird

You don't appear to know the definition of "consistency." You and I disagree on your rating of Robert Saleh. Please tell us how your consistency involves bringing other people, most of them players, into the conversation. Also please tell us how consistent it is when you stated the rating was for the season of 2022, that you continue to compare what he did in 2022 to what was done in 2021. My bar was never moved and is totally consistent with your own definition of the time frame involved and difference of our opinions in the individual ranking for one person.

The bottom line is that the Jets, under the leadership of Robert Saleh, sucked in 2022 and got worse as the season wore on to the point that internal conflicts were revealed. You then made Saleh a hero by rating him a "stud." Go figure.

Jets69 likes this.
  5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

he does have like 9 kids. maybe he is a stud. (no homo)

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

7. GasedAndConfused

because for some reason you are upset and grasping at straws. i'm consistent because i explained why I felt he was a stud and stuck to it while you keep moving goalposts to try and sway me to agree with you, except nobody ever agrees with you because your opinions are poorly formed and ill advised and inconsistent. you even said at one point that everyone agreed with you so I looked back and they all agreed with me right off the bat. inside your head is just so far off from reality

8. Ralebird

I'm not at all upset - I long ago gave up on allowing anything Jets related to upset me. You might do well to do the same.

Once again, I'm grasping at nothing and moving nothing. I don't grasp at players on other teams to explain a rating of a coach of the Jets and I have been consistent in the time period I'm looking at - the period you defined in your original post. That is among what is inconsistent with you and probably ill-advised as well; of course the question then arises as to who advises you? My opinions are mine alone - do your best to select the factions you claim support you and whatever other nonsensical claims you may make about who is in agreement with either of us if it makes you feel better, or even a bit lucid.

When all your repetitive chirping is said and done the fact remains that the Jets had a lousy season that got worse instead of better as it finished and as the head coach the burden lands firmly on Robert Saleh. That would not make anyone a "stud" even to a blatant homer, if their eyes and minds were open.

9. GasedAndConfused

[​IMG]

10. Ralebird

You want to talk about a lack of consistency? You've now gone from the rating of a head coach, to talk about players, past and present, from other teams and now have posted a cartoon about marine mammals, which has already been posted.

None of it justifies or even rationalizes your opinion that Saleh was anywhere near a "stud" this past season. Change the subject all you want, it does nothing to help your feeble and flighty argument.

11. GasedAndConfused

[​IMG]

JackBower likes this.
  12. Ralebird

Brilliant! And dopier each time it is posted.