Straight up Rant....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by mezzavo, Mar 27, 2012.

1. wildaces

wildaces Banned

Anyone that comes on this board and says that they are done with the Jets need to move on to band wagoning the super bowl champs every year. The New York Jets are not the same old jets, and they have proven they are making an effort to win a super bowl championship. The narrow minded however need to understand that the New York Jets team is a product of a business, and the business will always come first. The management is responsible for putting asses in the seats, and will make decisions to do what is best for the business.

The NFL is the most competitive and unknown (we don't know who will/wont be good) sport ever, and will only get better as time moves on. The Jets are my team, and I will support every decision that is made regardless of my position on the decision. That being said, each and everyone of us deserves the respect from our TGG family for their individual opinions. Not everyone is capable of voicing an opinion without a negative tone, and are generally based of a knee jerk emotion. This just shows passion for the product being displayed.

IMO, anyone stating that they are done with the Jets needs to be assisted in that decision, and not be allowed to contribute to the discussions.

I am no exception. I have no idea how my opinions are received from the TGG family, and have my own knee jerk reactions. The difference is I will never say that I am done with the New York Jets, and even though I will say a player is horrible, or needs to go, or needs to come, etc., I will support that player I think is horrible, or I don't think is a true jet, or the decision made not to add a certain player.

For the ones who may remember some of the shit I have spewed, I am not a fan of Mark Sanchez. I believe that he has the tools to be a successful player. However, I don't believe he is the leader that the NYJ needs. I will still support Mark Sanchez if he is on the field, and I will support Tim Tebow if he is on the field. (even though I am not a fan of bringing him in.)

Sorry for my rant, and I understand where the OP is going with this.

2. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Agreed it's only March, Rex, Tanny, Tebow and Sanchez may not even be here for the 2012 season.

3. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Oh how I wish I was still 12 & can say that I eyeballed SB3 & then in the aftermath of that win attended the parade that NYC throw in there honor. :sad:

4. pcmodem

pcmodem Member

Completely agree! I'll admit I was upset over the tebow thing at first, not because of the player but because of the distraction, but I can't wait to see if they can make it work. None of us are ever going to be anything other than armchair coaches, I'd rather let the guys who are getting payed to do it do it and hope for the best