Stop complaining, the Pats hurt themself more, than anyone else could!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by German Jets Fan, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

Well, I am not sure why you took the other thread here, but in any case, as I said in the other thread, please put me on "Ignore" and I will do the same. I would appreciate it if you would not take personal shots at me on this message board. And leave my deceased family members out of this. You have truly upset me tonight by questioning them. I hope that brings you joy.

Enjoy the '07 season and TGG. I wish you well in the future. Take care.

DW

2. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I don't fire the first shot ever here. Also, you were put on ignore, but I had to view your post.

3. the_wanton_song

LMFAO :breakdance:

4. vegaskarl

vegaskarl Well-Known Member

Randy Moss took a $6 million a year pay cut to play for the Pats. He wants a SB ring and he went to the team that can get him one. He knows Belichick has no superstars, puts up with zero crap from players and will cut his ass in a second if he looks at him wrong. You will see a different Moss this year...like the one from his early years with the Vikes.

I hate to say this but I don't see any weakness on this team. They are hands down the favorite to win it all next year.

5. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

It may or may not work out but Moss did not take a pay cut to play for the Pats. He would have been cut and not recieved 1 penny from the contract he had. Where I come from 3 million while chump change for Moss is still more than zero from the Raiders.

6. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

The ignore switch only goes so far. Make it a point to not respond to each other from this point forward.

Georgia rule. . . . or sumthin' less dopey and Vietcong.