Stop complaining, the Pats hurt themself more, than anyone else could!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by German Jets Fan, Apr 30, 2007.

1. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Do you know how many times I have seen Brady take a nasty hit and get up like the EverReady Bunny?

If it were to happen, and I do not wish it at all, it would have to be some freak kind of injury, almost like what happened to Carson Palmer.

The reason I do not want Brady to go down is the following:

If we beat the Pats, I want to beat the real Pats; not a shell of their former self. That is the only way we can measure ourselves in the division and in the league. Their is no such thing as an easy Jets win against the Pats. It always has boiled down to the fact that we have made more key errors at the inopportune time.

The game we won last year was because we didn't make any critical errors and we played 60 minutes of football.

I don't remember the other regular season game, but the playoff game was lost by us in the classical fashion as some of our other losses to the Pats. We made a game changing error at a very bad time in the game.

#81 GreenHornet, Apr 30, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  2. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

Nothing like taking advice from the team that took Ginn! :lol:

3. GreenMachine

Sometimes, you are sooo right....:lol:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...tory?id=2853853
    Ginn unsure he'll be ready for Dolphins' training camp
    Associated Press

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins coach Cam Cameron might want to brace for another round of boos: Top draft pick Ted Ginn Jr. says he's unsure whether he'll be healthy for the start of training camp.

4. 3rdandlong

3rdandlong Member

Tom Brady is a bad QB.

I don't have any argument behind that, just wanted to see what it looked like in writing. I'd love to see that in big lights, I don't know maybe as the name of a stadium for a day.

5. the_wanton_song

That's a good question. If Randy Moss went to the Jets, I would actually start taking them serious. Noodle arm QB and all.

That's the type of impact an explosive receiver like Moss can have. He will open everything up. No more DB's playing up tight Like Indy's Bob Sanders.

6. Dirtywater

Ha!! You just watch, we'll cut him before camp, the Jets will pick him up because they are obsessed with anything NE, and we'll all laugh as the majority of the fanbase back peddles about him like a DB trying to cover Moss. :lol: :breakdance:

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Many Jets fans here did not want Moss when he was rumored to be going to the Jets multiple times the past few years. You can look 'em up.

8. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy: are you serious? noodle arm can't even get the ball deep more than once a game to coles or cotchery. picking up moss would be useless unless we change the starter at qb. it would be like adding a ferrari engine to a yugo.:shit: :lol:

9. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

No it wasn't.

10. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Are you kidding me? The Vikings were winners for most of his time there. Just to name a few transgressions: sprayed a referee with a water bottle during a game, left a game early, admitted to dogging it on the field...

11. GreenMachine

The Pats have never signed former Jets...EVER!:eek:hmy:

12. Dirtywater

Sure they have, but come on, this Mangini Jets FO are obsessed with us. I can't blame him, it's all the guy knows.

13. savinoRB2

savinoRB2 New Member

randy moss isnt the same person he used to be, even with tom throwing, hes not going to produce numbers because hes gonna be hurt or he will be pissed hes not getting the ball...the past couple years, randy seemed to be like samuel l jackson in unbreakable getting hurt all the time, hes only hurting the pats team because they also put welker on the team and that means hes gonna be taking catches away from randy, im so glad they did this transaction because gonna start whining...good job pats:up:

14. GreenMachine

Like Bill after he left the Jets...:eek:hmy:

15. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Says the Patriots-fan-on-a-Jets-board poster who covets at least one Jets player.

16. Dirtywater

Yeah, GM. You crack me up tonight. Belichick is obsessed with a franchise that hasn't won a thing in over 30 years, consistently has made the wrong moves and hasn't been a factor in the NFL for decades. :lol:

I'll give you your due with this regime, they look to be the real deal, but spare me the Pats are chasing the Jets routine. Win something and we'll talk. The same thing applied to the Sox-Yanks. Sure I hated the Yanks, but they won and that was undeniable.

And you know I am not talking trash here. We were in the same boat for 40+ years.

17. Dirtywater

Still do. I think he is one hell of a player, same with Rhodes. I don't think we'll get Vilma, but Rhodes I think we'll get. :)

I hardly think saying I'll take Vilma makes me obsessed with him. But any player we cut, Mangini is standing outside our office waiting to get him. And like I said, I can't blame him.

18. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

I would love to have Rhodes on the Pats.. Great player.. Rhodes and Harrison lined up back there.. Watchout..

19. Dirtywater

What would this place be without me? OK, but still...

Cakes, you love me. :lol: :breakdance:

20. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I do like dealing with the fans of other teams who hide when times are rough. It's very convenient you are not burned out now and weren't after the Chargers game, but were after the Colts game. I understand you may have had personal issues, but it does look funny, especially when we see so many trolls here who do the whole in and out of the woodwork yo-yo thing.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, this "love affair" may end soon as I may be without Internet access after Thursday or Friday for some time.