Stop complaining, the Pats hurt themself more, than anyone else could!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by German Jets Fan, Apr 30, 2007.

1. W/ all due respect man, your team had fans over here doing the exact same thing after we took Revis!

2. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

They had no weaknesses last year with the exception of their wideouts and the fact their linebackers were getting old. They didn't need to improve all that much but with the additions they made it is monumental.

3. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

you all are in denial if you don't think the Pats are the cream of the crop in the NFL right now. Open your eyes.

4. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

For a while some teams (us included) were trying to think and play like NE. Now it seems that they want to play like the Colts.

5. fake_crs

fake_crs New Member

The Patriots are a great team, with a great coach, and a great QB.

I can't wait to kick the crap out of them come game day.

Cya!

6. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

Please. List all the "fans." Probably like 1 or 2.

...and for the record, I think Revis is going to be a very good player, but pardon me if I'll wait before the guy plays a single NFL game before I anoint him as the best CB in the draft. :breakdance:

7. Dirtywater

Still living in Madden World? :lol: :breakdance:

8. gustoonarmy

On paper this NE team should go to the SB. But we all hope that they have an achillies heel and we find it out soon.
    Its ridiculous to single out Moss as being the 'one' who brings the Pats down. I do however think unless BB gets the Pats ALL thinking as a team there may be problems along the way.
    Good luck to the Pats , pointless worrying about what they are doing , lets get our own house in order first.

9. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

Imagine how the Pats are going to be in Madden 08.... WOW ...

10. gustoonarmy

He was rated as the best CB in the draft , (as most complete package). As we all know , ratings mean nothing until the end of the season.

11. Dirtywater

Very good post. Sure on paper we look good, but we'll see. There have been other "sure things" that haven't panned out. I for one am not ready to crown us champs.

But to those Miss Cleo's here who have already foreseen Moss tearing us apart, your jealousy is transparent at best.

12. Dirtywater

Whoah, he was rated by some, not all. Wright and Hall were rated as the best as well. Semantics, I know, but let's not re-write (no pun intended) history here.

And yes, ratings mean nothing until the end of the season.

13. In terms of draft boards and draft grades he is indeed the best CB in the draft and by a wide margin. Hall is alittle more polished but doesnt have nearly the same physical upside or potential to dominate that Revis does. Time will tell if he pans out and ends up being the truly best in the class..but in terms of draft grades, he is for sure the best.

Alot can happen to hamper a guy's potential as any jet fan can tell you, but I'm pretty confident that this CS will turn him into a top corner in this league.

14. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

I'm on board with that as well. I'm very skeptical at this point. No one really knows.. T Brady can get hurt game 2.. Anything can happen.. But if Moss decides to play.. Watch out !!

15. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Probably won't happen but it is an advantage to at least play them the first time in game 1. Now just pray for a hurricane. Their only current RB may be a medical mess.

16. fake_crs

fake_crs New Member

Honestly I don't think Moss will tear apart anything. I think he will be fine in the locker room. I also do not think Moss is the same Moss of a 3 years ago. I think that he has obvious talant, but I would take Cotchery over Moss any day of the week, and twice on Sundays brother. Maybe not Moss 3 years ago, but today's Moss and today's Cotchery in a heart beat. I would also take Coles over Moss. Call me crazy.

17. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

I'm not comparing the two CBs.. I remember years back when Pete Carrol was the HCNEP.. He drafted a cornerback by the name of Chris Canty.. I remember he was the 2nd coming... He was horrible in the NFL.. Hopefully he's the man for you guys.. Years of great battles with Chad Jackson.. :up:

18. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

I'm with you, DW :beer:

I'm scared shitless at the thought of facing Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, Tom Brady, Laurence Maroney, Wes Welker, Ben Watson, and that god forsaken offensive linle twice a year.

Honestly, whoever is doubting the talent of this offense (and team in general), you need to open up your eyes.

Moss - with a good quarterback - with good supporting recievers and good runnign game to take the double and triple coverage off - and with the motivation to play for the first time in 3 or 4 years......thats about as scary as it gets.....

19. Ohh man, Chris Canty was a HUGE bust for you guys(We've had our share too). He went alittle bit later in the draft compared to Revis, but sure, anything can happen w/ a draft prospect, including Revis.

I remember Canty having a so-so rookie year and than after that was just a complete liability in coverage

20. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

He could sure celebrate around a pile though.. :breakdance: