STFU Bart Scott

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PJ4Ever, Nov 1, 2009.

1. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

I think you're confusing on the field with off the field. It's a physical game, sure. But, is there no element of class in hockey or boxing, two other physical sports? The true competitors don't bash the team that just beat them. That's a joke. True leaders take responsibility upon themselves. True leaders say, we shouldnt have let the dolphins offense even score one td (i don't agree with this - i'm just saying, these are the things that leaders say. they dont whine and bitch every moment of teh day. seriously i just cant listen to the guy anymore.)

2. Jbuc15

Jbuc15 New Member

I hate to quote fatcells but "you are what your record is" miami is a 3-4 team, jets are a
    4-4 team"

As I'm walking out of stadium, a dolphin fan says "I don't care if we go 2-14 as long as we beat Jets twice." My reply was simple, not nasty. You say that because that's all you will have to hang your hat on this year. Your like us a mediocre team not going anywhere. Any fan who feels like that jackass, should be institutionalized.

3. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I agree that the Dolphins are phenomenal. The only teams that could prevent them from reaching the Super Bowl are the Steelers and the Colts. Hopefully for the Dolphins the Steelers and Colts will meet in the divisional round. That way the Dolphins wouldn't have to play both of them. I think we can all assume the Dolphins will meet one of them in the AFC Championship Game. If they win that game they will play Minnesota, Arizona, or New Orleans in the Super Bowl. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire goddamn life.

4. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Man some of YOU need to STFU...

So he talks shit, that's who he is...Deal with it.

5. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

Im not changing the subject at all. I said he made no game changing plays and I stand by it. No need to change the subject. When we drove down and stole momentum back where was Bart Scott? Sorry he just had a decent game as part of a very good effort by the defense. But they didn't stop Miami when they had to, they didnt get turnovers, and they lost. He has nothing to talk about.

6. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

^ Yeah he was incredibly accurate in that Playoff game last year -- that is, if the Ravens DBs were his targets.

7. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

What the hell does Pennington have to do with this year's game?

8. Farva

Farva New Member

while the jets were golfing.......

9. The Uniform Bomber

Yup, and then the Fins joined them a whole week later.

10. The Uniform Bomber

Quote and ask whoever brought it up to begin with.

11. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

He's not saying anything that is off the walls bad. He made some sarcastic comments. So what?

The guy isnt as "classless" as you make him out to be.

#71 kevmvp, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  12. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's really cool to shit on a team that beat you twice in less than a month.

And Ryan too! We outplayed them.... Bullshit! Yes, they outplayed them on defense, and in the 2nd half on offense. But special teams is part of the game and they got killed in that part of the game.

At least Scott produces on the field... Kerry Rhodes has turned into a punk and really hasn't done shit on the field.

13. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

No thanks. I dont really care.

I am done here. I hope we all have beat the Pats. Face it if we dont get them going the other direction it really doesn't matter what any of us do.

Much respect to the Jet fans who see Scott for the classless windbag he is.

14. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

Why , he's saying what we all think. Was anyone impressed by the Miami O today - I know I wasn't. I'll take a guy who gets pissed that we lost any day over an aw shucks we lost - lets go pray on the field now. Its football, its emotion , you want liefless whupped automatons - go root for the Browns.

15. The Uniform Bomber

Yes, let's talk about class and call the kettle black. Don't forget the Phins have had some of the classiest players playing for them: Taylor, Thomas, Seau to name a few.

16. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

I brought it up.

He made a comment about how the same Jet fans who like Scott now were probably bashing Bart Scott after he threw the flag against NE so I brought up how the same Dolphin fans who loved Pennington last year were probably bashing him when he was on the Jets.

17. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I just said footballs not classy if your gonna quote me read what im saying num nuts. You gonna cry about bart scott being a dik which he is then complain about crowder whos no where near the player bart is but talks just as much. I for one like that footballs not classy its entertaining to me. That being said the Dolphins did win people can complain about ST all day but its part of the game and if miller brought 2 to the house today we would be rubbing that in all of the fins fans faces (alliteration).

18. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

the only thing that needs to be done is watch a few Mangini loss press conferences, then watch the Scott press conference, and see if his anger and bravado is upsetting then.

19. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

What fucking responsibility should he take on himself? The 2 special teams touchdowns when he wasn't on the field or the touchdown the offense gave up again when he wasn't on the field?

20. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

The Dolphin fans in general are very obsessed with the Jets and how they act. If you go on Finheaven you can always find a bunch of threads on the Jets every week regardless of if we are playing them or not.