Starting to get a little nervous..

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Bill Belichdouche, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Yeah... where was all that inspiration and leadership from Tim Tebow? Isn't he supposed to bring the best out of everyone?

2. Concerned_Citizen

What I don't get, is why you don't think he is getting a chance. He is on an NFL roster gettign evaluated by coaches. That's a hell of a lot more than I and just about all of the American population got. I ain't Rex's fault Tebow can't get off the bench as a starting QB.

You gotta pass the audition before you are given time on the stage. If Tebow goes out and shits the bed in practice, how the hell can you blame Rex if he is doubtful Tebow will do much of anything out there?

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

What on earth does any of that shit have to do with whether or not we cut tebow? That's why I ignored the majority of the post as is generally the best approach for all tebot posts.

4. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

This is exactly the shit others are talking about. I made it to two Jets home games this year; I couldn't find any of these $4 tickets, help us out with the hook up on those. Also, Tebow fans can't hide their agenda even when they are trying. TT's whole post was a gripe about Tebow's lack of playing time. You have been following the Jets for years and want Rex gone????? Rex is not responsible for the lack of roster depth or Sanchez' implosion. Rex also DID BENCH Sanchez. There is no proof that switching to either of the other QBs earlier in the season would have changed the course of the season. Remember, your boy got the inside of his ass handed to him by the Patriots twice and Bills with a better supporting cast. Rex may fuck some things up but it is clear the United League of Tebow Super Friends is only pissed that their boy proved to be worse than Greg f'ing McElroy.

5. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

I thought Tim's intangibles improved team chemistry. lol! Apparently everything the NFL has been sold by Tebow's fans is a crock of shit. His athleticism is average for his current profession, he is less durable than Peyton Manning (he missed more games to injury this year), he is more selfish than his handlers want people to know, he is not any more of a locker room leader than anyone else. oops...

6. Concerned_Citizen

Always thought this guy was a fake. All that niceness and humbleness just seems played up. He is played up as this guy who just wanted to hug everybody until the world farted unicorns and rainbows

7. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

It is starting to appear that the humility and niceness sold by Tim and his League of Superfriends is a bullshit facade. It seems like it is a "Trojan Horse" they use to get into an organization. Once inside, Timmy and/or his crew passive aggressively question the existing decision makers, complain about mistreatment, ask to be used in a role that does not benefit the team (Tim starting for the Jets against the Patriots and Bills has already been proven to be an unmitigated disaster). It might be easier to accept the kid and his followers if they just came in and said "Tim/we believe Tim/we make this team better. Tim will prove it everyday on the practice field and in the film room. At the end of camp, Tim will stand head and shoulders above his competition." Even if they are wrong, they would come off as fans whose favorite player just didn't cut it. Instead they come off as foolish followers who believe negative stats should be disregarded and consipracy theorists.