Starting QB

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Martin&theJETS, May 30, 2006.

?

Starting QB

1. Pennington

47 vote(s)
    46.1%
  2. Ramsey

43 vote(s)
    42.2%
  3. Bollinger

4 vote(s)
    3.9%
  4. Clemens

8 vote(s)
    7.8%
  1. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

If we loss our first four games in a row I think it would be a waiste of Chads rehab time to put him in at all. 0-4 is pretty hard to come back from and this is still a young team. If we are 0-4 then I would start thinking of a real high draft pick next year.

2. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I might have by mistake. I thought this was a poll about who would be the starting left cheese curdler at the Hobbs Farm Cheddar Plant.

3. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

I'm no polling expert, but shouldn't the names have been placed in alphabetical order? Half of the old coots on this board from Florida didn't understand the ballot, wanted to vote for Bollinger and picked the first entry on the ballot (which was Pennington -- can you say conspiracy!).

The only answer to this whole mess is to make a case before the Supreme Petrozza. Can a Mod get us on the docket before TC starts in July?

4. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Does it really matter? and if someone messed up on this poll they would have said something.

5. azjet

azjet New Member

I did. How far is it fom throwing a few balls to playing well enough to win in the AFC East? Ramsey has shown his true colors and will do what he does best......lose. KC is green and would have to play better than Namath in TC to start for a first year head coach. Mangina doesn't have to win a bunch this year but he does have to make good decisions with players and game control. Bollinger gives him another dimension the others don't........mobility.

6. njjet

njjet Member

Why is everyone down on Bollinger?
    He came in and did a respectable job under the circumstance. Our OL was decimated and the Martin and Blaylock were injured. :rofl:

What QB could have done better under the same conditions?
    I think Bollinger should be given a legitimate shot at the position. He a much better QB than most people think!!!!!:smile: