Sportscenter "Ryan to Jets"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYJets1135, Jan 18, 2009.

1. GreenMachine

The Pussification of TGG has begun

2. ........

........ Trolls

:rofl:

Call it what you will, but there's a big difference in my mind behind attacking someone for saying something stupid and continuing to attack that person without provocation for months on end just because he hasn't given up and left the board.

3. GreenMachine

So if I bump a thread saying that poster "a" is quitting being a fan of the Jets because they lost a game and now a Giants fan, that is bad?

4. ........

........ Trolls

Do what you will. He's just going to show up tomorrow anyway. :up:

EDIT: Actually, I think the guy who actually said he was quitting the team stopped posting here anyway.

5. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I don't think we should ever let Killeri off the hook. The mere consideration of disowning the NYJ should be grounds for dismissal. He should have 'Giants Fan' pasted under his screen name.

6. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

vilmalover is a pretty hilarious poster

and I don't get what firemanedjr was trying to prove here...he's one of the top 5 most hysterical posters on this site at the first sign of adversity or if he disagrees with a move the CS makes

7. IATA

IATA Trolls

I'm going to kill you.

Still, I don't care what he has said/done in the past. I really don't. I'd still plug his sister, and he still was clearly trying to stir up trouble with that post.

8. Jam.

Jam. Banned

Oh. I didn't know that he came out saying he was wrong about last year's draft...I guess I missed that thread/post.

I guess I did not understand the tone of the post. The way it seemed to me, was that he picked out those specific responces and said what he said in the tone of "remember back when these dumbasses didn't like our new HC, how could they not of had total confidence in our front office?"

So since that's the way I read it, I went back to a different thread to prove how he himself did not have total confidence in our front office.

I can admit when I'm wrong, and if there truly is a post/thread about how he was completely wrong about our 2009 draft, then I am sorry. It's hard to interpret his post as to whether it is positive or negative...Either way, I don't think picking out the posts of a few people who were wrong is a good way to make it. It's just embarrassing to those posters.

9. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Hmmm Woody is too cheap and sorry but we havent won the VLT since 1969 y would RR cme to NYJs.

10. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Haha I agree thats why I was surprised when I saw him say that. The day I saw we signed rex ryan I was so excited. The guy is easily the biggest personality in football and anyone who wasnt excited for that is just crazy.

Other teams players want to play for him. Our players love him. Our fans love him. And every other teams fan hates his guts and I would not have it any other way. Heres to being the big bad defensive bad asses that Rex promised we would be.

11. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Seconded...

12. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

That's some shit right there...:rofl: