Some post game thoughts.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by laxin, Sep 9, 2012.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It's not any different except Sanchez has the opportunity to watch the defense from the sideline. You can see things differently from that angle.

Sanchez threw 2 of his 3 TD's after a wildcat play was run.

2. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

this

its no different at all, its just people regurgitating group think

3. laxin

laxin Active Member

Nice post. Similar to my thoughts... I think the Bills running success was a combination of Spiller actually holding true to his draft spot, us anticipating the pass while up a ton of points, and Pouha was out.

Our passrush will have a great test next week because they NEED to hit home... Ben loves to hold the ball all day and move around in the pocket and their OL is pretty shitty so they need to step it up and hit Ben as much as they can.

I am disappointed in our run game, and thats really the only disappointment I have. I guess its my fault for hoping it would be good, meanwhile I know Shonn Greene isnt special.

Last year is supporters would say he doesnt fumble and he'll get you 4 ypc. He fumbled twice in the game, but thankfully we recovered them... Next time we might not be as fortunate.

4. jets2884

jets2884 Active Member

It is just week one, but I feel like it is finally time where we dominate the teams we are suppose to dominate. We will not destroy every opponent like this but being able to take care of the easy games is something great teams do on a consistent basis.