SOME Madden Players Ratings Leaked (including D-Brick and Mangold)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by twinjetfan, Jul 29, 2006.

1. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

I saw on the Eagles Message Board that they leaked some ratings of the top ten players at each position including top ten rookies.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Sorry to nyjetsrule and TheChadManCan about forgetting to put the picture.

#1 twinjetfan, Jul 29, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2006
  2. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

wanna show us a link? or maybe just repost the ratings?

3. Tight

Tight Active Member

Hey thanks for the info . !@#$%^&*&^%$#% !

4. Pride

Pride New Member

Yea, I saw it to . I remeber that brick and mangold were 85 n 83, I will look 4 it

#4 Pride, Jul 29, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2005
  5. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

Haha, how about calm your ass down. Sorry I forgot to post the link to everyone, I know I put the link in the post, but maybe I must have deleted it.

#5 twinjetfan, Jul 29, 2006
  6. lightning

lightning Active Member

twat? you have to a member...grrr

7. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

Sorry, I just found out that the picture was one big one not 10 or so individual ones, so it'll be up there.

8. Tight

Tight Active Member

you forgot that, and Oh. Im calm

9. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

Haha, where did you get that I needed to calm down?

#9 twinjetfan, Jul 29, 2006
  10. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

If there is one thing I despide about Madden it would have to be the ridiculous ratings these players are getting...

Donovan McNabb a 94? WTF??? Where would HOF QB's fit in these ratings? I guess John Elway would be rated only 5 points higher than McNabb? Give me a freakin break...The rookie ratings keep increasing every year...soon enough there will be a rookie rated 90 overall...

11. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

twin jet is there anymore stats or is that it?

12. 1028

1028 Active Member

Man, they sure were generous with a bunch of those ratings

13. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

Yeah, thats it. There was also a video, but it was tooken down.

14. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

McNabb - 94
    Lynch - 94
    Ray Lewis - 98
    Champ Bailey - 99

You gotta be freakin kidding me. Madden has turned into as much of a name-based thing as the Pro-Bowl. Bailey was exposed last year, McNabb did terrible, Lewis was a 99 in his prime, which was years ago, and Lynch has always been overrated.

I agree with Penny, the rookie ratings are ridiculous as well, an 87!?!?! the old highs were like 83-83. And there are too many players rated in the mid to high 90's. It used to be one or two elite players in the high 90's, then a bunch in the low 90's, now its is much more even. They've become far too liberal with these ratings. You used to pick a team (going heads up w/ a friend) based on either you liking the team or it having good players. Now it doesn't even matter because every team has stacked ratings.

15. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

Disagree on Lynch. He earns 94, and is one of the top 5 safeties in the NFL.

They mabe Champ into a God. Come on now, no one should be 99 overall to start.

I like how they evened out the top 6 WRs at 97. I see it as pretty darn fair.

Lewis is overrated. 98 is just going on a name. Brooks should be the #1 LB easy. 89 tackle? Please.

McNabb got hurt last year, and unlike Pep didn't totally collaspe before that. He's got a huge monkey off his back. What do you think he should be rated? 89?

The Rookies are rediculously high. I understand that this years draft had several high talent, marquee looking guys. Bush, Williams, D'Brick, Huff, etc. But no rookie should be higher than 85.

I wonder what Carnell is rated. Atleast two Bucs are in the top 5 on Defense.

16. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

The only reason you think Brooks should be the #1 LB is because you're a Bucs fan...don't be biased. Now I'm going to be a big-time hypocrit: If the Madden 'developmental crew' went by STATS and STATS only, Jonathan Vilma would be the best rated linebacker in the 2007 game.

and you don't think that John Lynch is overrated? Have you watched any of his games lately? He'll occassionally put a big hit on a guy, but it's usually when a ball is poorly thrown and the wideout is hung out to dry. He does have a GREAT motor and he is one of the best leaders and best character guys in the NFL, but just because he can dive on the pile after the tackle is made by SOMEONE ELSE, doesn't make him a "Top 5" safety in the NFL...maybe Top 10, but 5? Ehh?

1. Troy Polamalu
    2. Ed Reed
    3. Roy Williams
    4. Darren Sharper
    5. Adrian Wilson (One of the Most Underrated Guys in the NFL)

Champ Bailey shouldn't be 99, but he should be in the Upper 90s due to the fact that he tied for the 2nd most interceptions by a corner with Nate Vasher with 8. They were both behind Deltha O'Neal and Ty Law who both had 10.

17. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

It is getting out of hand to put it as simply as possible. These ratings are increasing every single year and it makes the game look bad.

18. Tight

Tight Active Member

Thats when I stopped reading because your description of lynch is almost identical to what I think about williams. not to mention lynch is better in coverage, and thats saying alot. williams is a liability in coverage, and has always been way before those back to back bombs brunell threw .

19. Tight

Tight Active Member

Ha ha ha ha, dude get a grip. It makes the game look bad ? While I do think some of the players ratings are a tad high, takeo spikes anyone ? I dont think anyone is going to say, im not buying this game the rookies are too good.

20. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

1. Troy Polamalu
    2. Ed Reed
    3. John Lynch
    4. Brian Dawkins
    5. Too many tie