SI: Becton vs Jeudy

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jerryjeudy, Sep 2, 2020.

1. FieldsofDreams

I thought we made a huge mistake taking Becton over Jeudy. I was wrong it seems. I still think Jeudy has All-Pro potential with an actual QB but Becton is straight bullying guys out there. He has balance, he has strength, and he’s mean. JD’s best move so far...not saying much but it’s something...

Jerryjeudy and REVISion like this.
  2. Passepartout

Passepartout Active Member

Just needs a QB to throw to for him. As really Darnold in the three years there really is OK. But really needs to seize his potential. Gase has to go. Really Jets made a very huge mistake.

3. Jerryjeudy

Jerryjeudy Active Member

Jeudy had the best game of his career last week

It was a true breakout game

Becton 7

Jeudy 2

The 2nd half of the season will be interesting in this matchup of draft picks

4. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Shall we change your username to MekhiBecton?

5. Jerryjeudy

Jerryjeudy Active Member

I never expected to love Becton as much as I do, because I very badly wanted the Jets to take a WR and I felt strongly that Jeudy would be the best fit to help develop a young QB like Sam

Becton is a ridiculously athletic specimen and I love watching him bulldoze people

His ceiling coming out was very high and he’s already reaching for it — prolly be another 2-3 years before he starts brushing up against it as he refines some of his techniques

Jeudy is starting to come on very strong now, even though he’s not in the best situation in terms of his QB situation

Those are my 2 favorite rookies to watch this year

Maybe JerryBecton... but I’d like to let the whole season play out first to see where things land

6. twown

twown Well-Known Member

Merry Beudy?

[​IMG]