Should the Jets cheat too?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Not to mention the Catholic Church "see no evil" defense.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I hope you never have kids.

And if Father Healy wasn't dead he'd be under indictment. The diocese is paying millions out because of him anyway.

K'OB likes this.
  3. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

holy shit

This is disgusting

have you called the cops?

I’m Catholic and this makes me so angry

4. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

"It's only cheating if you get caught."
    -Jesse "The Body" Ventura

5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

You beat me! Damn it! Everyone always does (shakes fist)! Except maybe champ. He's a little older and a little slower than me. That's not really saying a lot. :/

6. jetophile

Did Father Healy also shuffle pedophiles around from parish to parish and not call law enforcement while he was at it?

7. jetophile

Hahaha, be under indictment, what are you, a comedian? Speaking of which, why the fck isn't Bishop Richard Malone under arrest? And then full of shit Bishop Edward Sharfenberger, who Dope Francis installed temporarily after he "accepted" Malone's resignation, I mean, did anyone get a load of that guy? "If you see something say something." I almost choked to death on my own spittle. Weren't people uh, SEEING SOMETHING AND SAYING SOMETHING FOR YEARS?! HELLO?! It's like an echo chamber of what the fckness. I better go do something else to derail myself, like throw darts at SAINT POPE JOHN PAUL II's FACE. What an absolute affront. I had to forcibly restrain myself from spitting in a Church in Rome because of that asshole.

8. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Ok, Bill was misbehaving with Monica and argued that a blow job is not sex. He also believed in mentoring I guess.

If I was the prosecutor I would have asked the President, "Why is it called oral sex then?"

9. Patriot

ok Abi-Normal

10. Patriot

I hope you never sit on a jury!

Child molesters come in all forms, teachers, coaches, councilors, etc.

Sure, all priests are guilty because of a few bad priests? Yes, you are a fair-minded person!

11. Patriot

Ok be a good Catholic and don't cheat by looking up the answer before you answer this question.

What is the immaculate conception? Note, I said conception, not the immaculate reception.

I am betting you answer this question wrong.

If by a small chance you truly get this question right, then why are you an angry Catholic?

12. Patriot

I think you're confusing a Cardinal with a priest.

If I knew my Father Healy story was going to bring out the all priest are child molesters types like you, I would not have told it.

But since it has, it looks like I will need to address it.

There are many priests out there doing great work and getting a black eye due to the actions of some not so good priests. The church itself has done a poor job in dealing with this matter.

I am Catholic, and I do not agree with the Church many times. However, I do find people like you who like to condemn all priests as unfair and ignorant.

I suggest you watch the TV program "To Catch a Predator" reruns. You will learn that priests are not the only sexual predators out there. There are a lot of them out there and they come from all walks of life.

I believe the show was canceled or suspended because they caught a District Attorney who later shot himself.

No matter where they aired the show, they never had difficulties luring sexual predators.

This is not a nice subject and making jokes about it is very tasteless!

13. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Yes I do.

On a deeper level I think doing it and doing it successfully has something to do with ambition. A burning, unquenchable desire to be the best, leave your mark on this world. Something that is innate to certain individuals.

And possibly other things I'm not perceptive enough to recognize at this time.

I don't think it's as simple as flipping a switch saying we're going to cheat too.

14. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Keep digging yourself a deeper hole, Patsboy. You were very happy to share your favorite priest's lack of morality when it came to getting caught cheating, now it doesn't matter if he molested kids because some molested more kids. That's kind of like it's okay to have a shitty coach because there have always been shittier coaches.

15. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

I feel sure that in 20 years time there will be an expose of the New York Jets on national TV. It will transpire that we have been paid millions of dollars in dirty money to waste draft picks on average linebackers and run the ball up the gut on third-and-long.

ouchy likes this.
  16. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Standard practice, only keep them in their parish long enough to wreck young boys lives then move them on.
    Not all of them but far too many of them to be classed an accident or chance.

Dirty fuckers.

#36 K'OB, Dec 11, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  17. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

It's funny because the bold is the slogan of any very religious person when something against their religion comes up. Most specifically Catholicism. I know many who have regurgitated the same line verbatim.

Regardless. None of this changes the fact that your Father Healy story proves the Patriots have cheated and gotten caught.

So I'm confused.

18. jetophile

Mary was conceived without sin. <== Oh, and see how I laugh. Btw, I only lasted two years in Catholic school because my mother yanked me, but it made for remembering a life-long pile of nonsense.

Why is he an angry Catholic. Is this a trick question? I don't know his story so I certainly won't speak for him but I can rattle off a litany of horrible scumbags without even trying. I can start with Marcial Maciel if you like; unless, of course, you prefer that pig Cardinal Bernard Law seeing as you're from MA. Good ole Bernie, who resigned and flew off the to the Vatican like the lying pussy he was so he couldn't be extradited and imprisoned for life in the United States like he deserved. And guess what happened to good ole Bernie after that for knowingly and actively betraying victims for years and putting his own personal stamp of approval on letting the abuse continue? He was rewarded by Pope John Paul II with a cushy appointment as Archpriest of the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, a $14K a month stipend, and a palatial apartment in Vatican City. So, he was not only given legal sanctuary, he wasn't stripped of anything, and it only got better for him in every regard. Did you forget how that pig slob Law had the gall to stick his fcking hand out begging the people of Boston to open their hearts and their pockets because the diocese was getting bankrupted by lawsuits and payouts? Oh, and of course that was before he left the U.S. to avoid jail like a little bitch and go fulfill his Vow of Poverty.

It gets better - or worse, I should say. When Pope John Paull II's beatification and consequent canonization was being hurried along (they even skipped a step and a third qualifier - the nun who said he cured her Parkinsons Disease and the woman from Costa Rica who had a brain aneurysm with a month to live was sufficient, haha), Cardinal Law mysteriously "disappeared" from public view. The Vatican didn't want to risk "reminding" anyone how John Paul II handled Bernard Law's COMPLETE lack of punishment, so no public appearances, quietly removed and relieved of his duties at Mary Major, now absent as the Cardinal Priest of Santa Susanna. Oh, I don't know, maybe in retrospect for punishment he had to say 10 Hail Marys for penance or some shit like that, but he was shuffled out of the way just like he shuffled around pedophile priests when the process of beatifying and canonizing John Paul II as The Patron Saint of Pedophiles and Pederasts was in full swing. I don't generally laugh when people croak, but I had good belly laugh when Law kicked the pail. It was quickly tempered by the fact that his funeral was held in secret with full rites and honors, but in secret just the same so no-one would take a shit on his coffin.

So anyway, anyone who believes that some guy was born of a virgin, physically died and then descended into to Hades (that's right, Hades) for a couple of days, walked the earth as a zombie before flying up into the sky like a space alien, knock yourselves out. It's as syncretic as the day is long, but in comparison, Giorgio Tsoukalos doesn't sound all that silly.

#38 jetophile, Dec 11, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    K'OB likes this.
  19. jetophile

Bring out the all priests are child molester types like you, haha. Where have I said that here in other numerous posts on this site on the subject? Good luck, buddy, because I didn't. I did NOT condemn all priests. Never once. Not here, not there, not anywhere. Not in a house. Not with a mouse.

"People like me", I did not condemn all priests. Point out to me exactly where I said that now or at any other time. You suggest I watch 'To Catch a Predator' re-runs, can you get any more patronizing? I suggest YOU watch the documentary 'Deliver Us From Evil' (2006) about Father Oliver O'Grady and get back to me how well you slept after all of your blathering. No, it's not a nice subject, but it's a necessary discussion in the real world. I'd also like you to point out to me exactly where I'm making jokes about it, because trust me, I ain't laughing. I know more about the subject than I wish I did. You can go up against me if you like seeing as you broadbrushed me and knee-jerk lumped me in with Catholic bashers, but I suggest you don't. It really isn't in your best interest, unless of course you enjoy getting murdered by words.

Next thing I know you'll be telling me all about the virtues of Father Charles Coughlin. By the way, I didn't know Bill Donohue posted here. That dipshit defended Cardinal Pell, and guess where Pell is right now? Oh, I don't know . . . PRISON?

20. Jets007

Jets007 Well-Known Member

Jets don't have the talents to cheat! They can't even do copy and paste right