Sheldon Richardson team leader

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JethroTull, Jun 22, 2017.

1. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

If this were a play that saved the Jets from losing a SB, I would give this post more respect.

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  2. DaBallhawk

DaBallhawk Well-Known Member

Who said otherwise? What are you even talking about?

[​IMG]

3. DaBallhawk

It's like you're trying hard to sound that stupid. Did Sheldon steal some of your weed or what's gotten you so butthurt?

4. 101GangGreen101

Before you start typing do you research anything? Or do you just talk outta your ass when you aren't stealing tweets from reporters?

Sheldon did not play linebacker alot and that's that. You were wrong. Own up.

#24 101GangGreen101, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  5. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

This one line needed an entire thread for it? Where is the facepalm emote? I mean what an amazing detailed assessment of Richardson becoming a leader.

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  6. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Richardson a leader? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Shooting one's mouth off to the press doesn't equal being a leader. SMH

7. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

If by "standup comedian" you mean big-mouthed buffoon whom people laugh at because he's so stupid, rather than laugh with because he's so clever and funny, then I vote for that option. LOL

8. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Bolded that so a few others might comprehend it... eventually...or maybe stop ignoring it anyway

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  9. 101GangGreen101

You might need to get a billboard. Certain fans are no different then Manish Mehta

FJF and Walt White like this.
  10. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

I'll give you 91 reasons why Sheldon isn't a good leader.

Richardson still has to prove he can get through an entire season without suspensions or other immature behavior. It's a shame because he's got the talent. At this point, he's got to have a mega season for the Jets to even consider giving him a new contract.

#30 Sam Hammer, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  11. ellingtonct

ellingtonct New Member

Crusher is a fucking cowardly pussy! Piece of shit!

12. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

FWIW the depth chart on the Jets website has Sheldon at OLB.

[​IMG]

13. 101GangGreen101

Did you see my previous link on the snaps?

14. Walt White

[​IMG]

ellingtonct likes this.
  15. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Yes which is why I began my post with FWIW.

16. DaBallhawk

He officially started every game at LB from the middle of the season on I believe, that's what I was referring to also. And even if he did spend ~ 15 % of his total snaps at LB that's still a lot.

But for him to even bring up sack numbers like that means anything with that "Mo had more sacks on 1 leg" statement...what an imbecile.

17. DaBallhawk

You're not smart enough to deflect off of your previous dumb statement by throwing in other dumb statements that have nothing to do with anything. You're not gonna worm your way out of this.

[​IMG]
    When did I steal tweets? What are you even talking about? And why do you even care? How does that even offend you? What a bizarre human being.

One more time since you don't seem smart enough to follow any logic, not even your own. I said that from the 2nd half of the season. You bring up numbers from the entire season. That's where the discussion ends. You're an idiot. I did not say anything about the 1st half where he was clearly playing DL exclusively. The 2nd half of the season was the entire point I made, of course he played "a lot of LB" (nice way for you to again deflect since "a lot" doesn't mean shit, it's all relative). You were wrong, own up. And stop spending all day behind that PC. Get some fresh air you bozo.

18. 101GangGreen101

You still talking? Do I have to talk to you like a kindergarden because you lack simple comprehension? In terms of your bold, no he didn't. It does not matter at the end of the day, as he had 1 and a half fucking sacks the entire season. You must get your sources from Incarcerated Bob. Look at you being pathetic trying to save grace with the bold points. You have no specific proof of your calm.

[​IMG]

19. 101GangGreen101

LMAO 15% is not a lot. Pathetic. More than likely was used to set the edge in the run game, but still had plenty of opportunities to rush the passer. Like I said before, your only good contribution to this board is stealing tweets from reporters and posting them in a training camp thread. Your actual opinion looks to hold NO value, as you continue to withhold sufficient proof of your claims.

The only reason he's listed as a LB on that depth chart is because that is a 3-4 defense alignment but Bowles plays well over 50% of the snaps in Nickel. A % that far actually holds more weight then you thinking Sheldon playing linebacker for 15% of the time [15% of the entire season] is actually holding him back from rushing the passer.

#39 101GangGreen101, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  20. Walt White

I wonder how many snaps Mauldin actually had. To me it's an indictment that Mauldin isn't, or wasn't, getting it done, and Bowles was simply trying to get the best guys on the field. McClendon is a good player too, and it looks like Simon may be good. Those guys played before Mauldin, I believe. But when it came time to rush the passer Sheldon really didn't get it done either, whatever the fuck people wanna label his position as.
    Wilkerson completely healthy could make a difference everywhere this year again, like before last year.

This is make or brake for Mauldin. If he can't be an edge rusher and he can't be a complete OLB that's not Bowles' fault. I haven't been impressed by Mauldin. Of course somebody will say, yeah but he had such and such sacks his first year, and Bowles is a fucking idiot, blah fucking blah blah. But he reaped the rewards of an outstanding DL that year. When it came time for a couple of guys to step up last year they didn't.

#40 Walt White, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    101GangGreen101 and FJF like this.