Selling 4 or 8 Lower Level PSLs

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Tickets' started by Jerseyboyisback, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Hi everyone,

I am looking to sell either 4 or all 8 of my Jets PSL. The tickets are located in:
    4 Section 124 row 7 aisle
    4 Section 126 row 20

I am looking to free up some assets and sell the PSL and season tickets at face value.

I am looking to sell row 20 for 8500-9500 for the total of 4 (I paid 10000 and jets are selling for 16000 now).

If interested in Row 7 aisle I am looking for 14500 for 4.

I am willing to sell all 8 PSL for 20500.

Also for a set of the season tickets they are 5250 each for 4 so if you bought all 8 they would be 10500 for tickets and than PSL.

I am looking to sell PSl first and than do Tickets on a week to week basis if you can not do it all at once.

This would be great for someone who is a broker or true fan looking to go to all the game!!

If you have any questions or would like to make some kid of deal let me know my cell is 5132388299. Shoot me a text or call!

**I know tickets must be sold at Face value on this website but I am selling SEASON TICKETS ONLY to a broker come August if I do not sell PSL. I will be selling Row 20 for 1350 a ticket and 1500 a ticket if someone in interested in Tickets only**

Thank you

2. Jerseyboyisback

If you want the Season Tickets only Please be willing to Match or do better than broker prices I listed above.

Thank you

3. Jerseyboyisback

It looks as if I will be selling tickets to the broker and if anyone wants the PSL and Playoff tickets if Jets get home games I can do that route or try and sell PSL and Tickets next year with Super Bowl option.

Thanks