Santonio Holmes

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LongIslandBlitz, Sep 22, 2013.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Thank you for staying on topic. :)

Even though your opinion is sort of a non-opinion.

2. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

Maybe you should have tried quoting the sentence that contained an opinion if you wanted one?

3. abyzmul

That was close to an opinion! Shame on me! I was trying to wade through the efforts to derail this thread.

Next time, I will be more focused on your vague efforts to pretend to talk about football.

Keep me on my toes. I am counting on you.

4. RIPJimLeonhard

RIPJimLeonhard Well-Known Member

I was thinking of looking to get Holmes, but I already have Hill on my team... actually played him this week in favor of Moore, but between Cruz, Ivory, and Fleener I'm bound to lose this week unless Decker explodes tonight.

OT: A good game by Holmes, shutting up those people who were calling for the team to cut him, at least for one week.

5. PolygamyWinsChampionships

You got me! I thought you were just trying to be specifically a douche bag in at least 20,000 posts. Didn't realize you were just trying to defend the honor of this precious Santonio thread. Ok then, this was fun look forward to it again sometime. Don't wait too long though I think they have some uptight policies on internet access for the institutionalized. Hopefully the lithium doesn't dull those zingers too much at least, that would be a real shame.

6. abyzmul

Hey baby, don't feel ashamed. I think this website has a neato forum that covers things that you are trying to talk about earnestly.

If you ever end up finding that forum, it could be fun! You might have even heard about it! :)

7. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Easy on the hidden messages, Tex. The NSA might inform the proper lizards that you've got to go sooner than I thought. Maybe just go get a taco and fantasize about visiting the city once again, might be safer for you.

8. abyzmul

Poor little guy is unable to find the right forum. Poor little guy is unable to figure out that the hidden messages happened hours ago.

On topic: How do you feel about Santonio Holmes making receptions and then dropping the ball into the face of a referee?

E: Shame on ME this time. I should have picked my favorite nut barnacle out of a lineup.

I knew you couldn't stay away even after I crushed your soul in that lame Cro thread.

#68 abyzmul, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  9. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Thought I understood and responded to those hidden messages hours ago, guess you're referring to something that happened on a different dimension then. I'm sure your jokes are killing on the lower 9th though. Does 6'2 225 qualify you as a little guy over there? Maybe I look like Harry Potter in Illuminati lala land even though I don't wear glasses since we're both caucasian?

Santonio dropping the ball at the ref's feet makes me feel that he's about as douchy as you, but the difference is that if he makes enough plays that makes up for it. In a reality where the Pats used to pay a serial killer, it's not that big of a deal to pay a tool if his skills are worth something.

10. abyzmul

We both know the only time those are your measurements after you rip some data from a website and pass it off as "award winning content", all the while leaving a badly worded sham of an article that somehow makes you feel great about yourself.

Have fun reporting posts on this site to Google, you complete coward.

Actually, knowing exactly who you are, it really doesn't matter what you think. You are the biggest fraud that has ever posted on any message board and I have owned you so thoroughly that I know you are only here for me, little guy.

I own you. We both know it. Now go brag to people about nonexistent private messages and build your voodoo doll of me, and don't forget to post 20,000 more posts on a forum that has 120,000 posts total.

#70 abyzmul, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  11. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Hilarious that you're bringing up the existent PM's from when I embarassed you a year and a half ago last time you went off on me. Guess I got into your special terrified of evil aliens, (works as a Texas joke too!) brain pretty good again this time. I know it would make you feel like you pulled out a narrow win if I was actually short and tiny with big horn rimmed glasses, but you know deep down that I'm not making up my measurements. Held back on it for about 10 posts because it's stupid to even put out there, but your insistence and reaction has definitely made it worth it.

Plus the icing on the cake is that you still apparently think I'm DWare whoever the fuck that is or an impersonator of him. You're really kind of crazy, bro.

Got some balls though considering I could just tell the aliens that run Google where to come find your alien dissenting ass and have them haul you away!

12. abyzmul

I still think you're DWare? You just admitted to me that you are my little bitch MrElectric. My little toy.

I'm not surprised that you are still posting here regularly, since you consider yourself such an internet legend.

Funny thing, SJ emailed me like 6 months ago and posted like ten links of you obsessing over me on that failure of a website. I loved it.

Thanks for hanging on my nuts, you pathetic fraud. Go ahead and tell people that I sent you another bunch of PMs obsessing over you.

I own you and I always will.

Go win some awards, you fake cunt.

13. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Wow just meet up at a cheap motel and go 69 each other already.

14. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Lol that makes it even better...now I at least know who you're talking about because I didn't have a clue until just now. I didn't see too many of his posts since he got banned around when I joined but you must really need help if you think that my persona on here originated from that guy. You're a smart guy with incisive comments at times, guess you paid the crazy price for it in your gene pool. You're getting more batshit looney/entertaining with each post, love it.

15. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

the more I think about it, the more cutting holmes makes no sense.

what are the jets gonna do? cut the man thats developed chemistry with their new QB, and replace him with a probably just as expensive Free agent or a rookie who will need time to sniff the level Holmes has already shown he can play at?

we have the guy on contract trough this and the next two seasons, unless he proves an on field liability I see no reason not to see at least next year through.

I was all for grabbing who ever fell through the giants fingers or maybe decker or somebody else, and maybe they still should, but theres no need to make him an automatic drop for caps sake.

16. abyzmul

What a tail between the legs coward:

I know that the worthless turds on that failure website trade usernames to troll, but this is pretty funny.

Yet another notch in my belt. That's right.

I still own you.

17. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Either that or the world doesn't always revolve around you and some mystical trolls from another message board, and I'm just myself not pretending to be somebody else for a couple years. In that case you'd just be delusional yet again and you wouldn't own me at all. Lucky for me. Good luck convincing yourself that you didn't just own yourself, shouldn't be hard for someone with your imagination. I'm done with this discussion.

18. abyzmul

I'm only continuing this because it brings attention to the previous posts that whoever is making this post isn't responsible for.

Which is obvious since the speech patterns are Mantoniously Sifferent.

I'm done too. It's like spilling seed on and old girlfriend.

19. abyzmul

Oh... by the way.

How tall are you?

lol

20. Tooooooonnn

Tooooooonnn New Member

Couldn't agree more. Let him play out his contract, draft around him, let's see what happens.