Santonio Holmes a Jet - For a 5th Round Pick!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Catfish Billy, Apr 11, 2010.

1. BlackjackGold

BlackjackGold New Member

:rofl:

Too funny!!!

2. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

And what I told you is that he hasn't had ANY trouble in the last 8-9 months in NY.

I only brought up the ipod issue cuz u said he was involved in law trouble. iPod was a non issue. The bitch just wanted some media attention.

3. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Too childesh. Go to bed, son. You've got bellarena practice before school tomorrow.

4. BlackjackGold

BlackjackGold New Member

He was being an ass on a plane which is a huge issue since 9/11.

Don't sugar coat it.

5. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

And you know this because you were sitting next to him?

6. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

How dare you bring facts into this

7. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Well, Goodell and the NFL seem to think he was guilty of at least just as bad crimes even if you don't. Actually worse based on his suspension.

8. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

Were talking about ipod vs rape... Maybe if Mike francessco was the judge of character holmes would be in trouble but lets get real... 2 alleged sex crimes vs alleged ipod incidence??? That's a joke!

Too much listening to Fatty does crazy things to ppl...

9. SteelCurtain

SteelCurtain New Member

He was caught with weed, failed drug tests, then tweeted how he was smoking more while on the NFL drug program. Don't kid yourself into thinking his only trouble was an iPod incident. Throw in the fact he was telling people to kill themselves on his twitter.

The man is terribly stupid.

10. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Sounds to me that you Steeler fans are happy to get rid of him. Well, that works out for the Jets because they're happy to have him. Just don't get all the drama going on right now.

Are Steeler fans upset that Jets are happy to have him?

11. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Really!?!?!?!? You want to bring out 9/11 on a NY message board?!?

1) You have no idea what you're talking about since you clearly don't know how the "I-pod incident" happened. Leaving you headphones on while having turned the I-pod off isn't an act of terrorism.

2) Go fuck yourself... you and your team of faggots using head&shoulders shampoo and raping college chicks.

PS Anyone who'd like to talk football you're welcome, but not this faggot...

PPS I apologize in advance if a mod has to ban me but hey shit happens and someone had to tell this Pittsburgh asshole to fuck off.

12. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

We don't give a fuck what he did while in Pittsburgh... I'd probably have to live on cocacine to survive in such a shithole.

Since he's been to NY he's been a model citizen (and it's easy to get in trouble in NY) se he still gets our benefit of the doubt.

13. Brick

Brick Member

Ban request #4... can we get rid of this guy already?

Hey, you one among many Pittsburgh fairweather fans, when was the last time you went to a Pirates game? Oh, THAT's RIGHT, cause Pittsburghers don't actually go to games of their teams that SUCK! There were literally more Mets fans at the Pirates games at PNC Park than there were Pirates fans - and the Mets suck!

The Browns fans deserve your football team. You deserve theirs.

Pittsburgh delenda est.

14. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Mark and Santonio are going to rain touchdowns all over Shittsburgh. Time to wake and bake, baby!

15. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Exactly. Why is it so hard for folks to give second chances these days? Some people want to hold on to negativity as it appears it's all they have. He's done nothing but win games for us. We needed a playmaker, not a Saint. Holmes and Edwards are exactly that!

16. TMC4REAL

TMC4REAL Banned

He had second chances in Pittsburgh, and thirds, and fourths. He was arrested just after the draft because of disorderly conduct and then was arrested a second time for domestic violence. That was after being drafted and prior to being signed. Then, he was arrested for possession of marijuana and was placed in the NFL substance abuse program. He was then suspended for moving to step two, which is either a failed test or a missed test. In addition, at the same time, he was being sued for throwing a shot glass at a woman in a bar. He texted the "wake and bake" comments AND told someone, on twitter, to drink something and "kill urself".

I am glad you are happy with him. Enjoy him for the next game. Then, I hope you ink him to that big money deal he is wanting. I am more than happy with the 5th round pick and thrilled to be rid of him and all his baggage.

17. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

And he has been squeaky clean since coming here- the consumate team player.

Did you ever realize that a change in scenery and coach might do the guy good? No, you're just bitter that the team lost a huge playmaker with only a 5th round pick in return. This is the NFL, not the Vienna Boys Choir.

People screw up in life, then we all move on. Apparently, you haven't...

18. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Maybe the man needed a change of scenery. Does wonders for some people. He went from Columbus OH, to Pittsburgh PA, and now to New York, NY. I'd say he's trading up at every stopover.. :wink:

19. The Kramsta

The Kramsta New Member

The trade worked out for the Steelers because guys like Wallace and Brown stepped up to fill the void Santonio left. But to say outright that the Steelers won the trade is downright foolish.

Value-wise, we easily won the deal. This Steelers fan is a troll, ignore him and lets move on

20. jetsandthecity

jetsandthecity New Member

bout that time here too:cool: