Sanchez's Career vs Top QB's 1st Two Seasons

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Aug 24, 2011.

1. jb1095

jb1095 Banned

You have hit the nail right on the head here. As a Pats fan, I am SUPPOSED to hate the Jets, but I don't. In fact, I was even rooting for them last year after they beat my beloved Pats. There is something about the entire organization that sparked my interest, esp Rex Ryan. I want to see them do well, and would LOVE to see nail biters with the Pats in a no holds barred battle for the AFC East title. I just want to see more consistency from Sanchez. If he plays anything like Boxorox claims, he will be awesome, but to say that Ryan puts him in the game and says ok, go win it now kid, and he does it is just plain stupid.

To these people thinking that I and many others are basing our opinions off of preseason, get over it, I am not doing that. My opinions are based exclusively off watching the last 2 seasons of play(including but not limited to playoffs).

Sanchez=INCONSISTENT period.

Get over that hump and Grats on your SB win!

2. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Ftr I think your posts in this thread have been quality and on the money. I was mostly agreeing with you even on this small point - yeah, it would be better to have more consistency with the wr roster year to year, but I also think you will agree that what MS has had to deal with is not out of the ordinary by NFL standards. In other words more consistency would be helpful, but what he has had is not a real excuse for his own inconsistency.