Sanchez will start

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I think the only thing that is going to possibly "fix" Sanchez at this point is for him to go to a team with a top offensive minded head coach. I don't believe the Jets coaching staff has any clue how to groom a QB, let alone identify or fix the shortcomings of one that they've allowed to pickup so many bad habits.

2. Ryan76

Ryan76 New Member

I thought Rex was crazy for staying with Sanchez so long, and all his blatant lying for the past couple of years. But I just realized why Rex is starting Sanchez. Woody is a big puss, Rex is laughing at him, daring him to fire him for being the worst coach ever. But Rex is still laughin, cause Woody won't fire him after this season for ruining this football team. I guess Woody is a complete pushover loser, must be funny for Rex. I did not realize what a complete weak loser Woody was. Hey nice one Rex.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

huh? Where is this hot mess coming from?

4. Ryan76

Ryan76 New Member

This move is in Woody's face. Rex woulda been fine seeing what talent we got but noo.. Woody wants to move on, Rex is still running his b.s. stickin with it. This is gonna blow up in his face.

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

[youtube]poT4i5UnOt4[/youtube]

6. Ryan76

Ryan76 New Member

Crack is great... Whatever, Rex is fired after the season. And I think Woody would have swallowed winning 1 outta 4 just seeing the talent. But nope, now its over.

7. 46Defense

46Defense New Member

Sanchez gives us the best chance to lose all our games and get a higher draft position.

If we insert McIlroy or Tebow we just might win the remaining games and still fail to make the playoffs.

8. NY Dork

NY Dork New Member

For all the McElroy lovers....he's Jimmy Clausen 2.0. Cocky but no game. I will say he did a pretty nice job of handing the ball off last year......

#328 NY Dork, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  9. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Rich Gannon nailed it today discussing Sancho.

He said he's brilliant in the classroom as far as understanding X's and O's. But when the lights come on and he steps on the field facing live bullets, he forgets everything and just turns into a quaking puddle of piss (paraphrasing), only looking at half the field, making horrible decisions and failing to execute.

10. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

True, Sanchez seems like a smart guy.

11. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

We call those player, Practice Players, and you really don't want those on your team.

12. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Yes. Rex will go to the grave believing in Sanchez, his hand-picked golden boy.

He just can't bring himself to admit he made a huge mistake.

13. 46Defense

46Defense New Member

He needs get out of New York and go to Kansas City or Green Bay. All he cares about is being starting QB so he can get the chicks. Nobody wants to date the backup.

14. I Am The Stig

I Am The Stig Active Member

Then you have McElroy who is arguably 10x smarter than Sanchez is and...well he scores a touchdown without a gameplan.

And yet the quaking puddle of piss is starting.

15. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

Sanchez finishing out the year was inevitable, the extension basically guaranteed he'll be on the roster next year, so benching him for McElroy who has a good shot of being out of the league next year was never happening.

16. Flyboy

Flyboy Active Member

I guess Rex just wants to get fired, and this is his way of ensuring that happens.

17. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to people saying this was a meaningless contract extension?? I was okay with it because it meant we weren't tied to him and that we could cut ties if we needed to. But it sounds like that's absolutely not true because we'd take a full cap hit with cutting him and he's owed a lot of money. Someone please explain, because I was under the impression that it was a deal we could easily get out of for some reason.

18. Bannon

Bannon New Member

I think that's one reason Gannon's always had a soft spot for Tebow.

That description is the inverse of Tebow, except Tebow's not too hot when he's trying to follow game plan, make his reads, do the "correct" thing. The people-pleaser side of him makes him tentative.

But when Tebow turns off his computer and just focuses on making a play, making a drive, winning a ball game -- he's a natural calm-under-fire player.

19. Bannon

Bannon New Member

It was pretty meaningless -- the contract was already that bad. So is Sam Bradford's. Before the new CBA, top 5 quarterbacks used to get these huge 5 year deals.

Sanchez's new deal changed the guaranteed money a very small amount. The "extension" had mostly to do with non-guaranteed money in the out years.

20. 46Defense

46Defense New Member

Mark Sanchez, the Lieutenant Gorman of the NFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.