Sanchez was UNREAL

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets n Boys, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ........

........ Trolls

Oh, you're back. Joy. Guess what, he's now started more games for our team than he did for yours. I'd say it's time for you to stop telling us everything we need to know or "will see" from him. Thanks for coming, enjoy the decline and fall of the Trojan empire.

BTW, it was great watching you all cry when my alma mater took that win in the Coliseum this year. Looking forward to some more after the NCAA hands down the death penalty.

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I'd agree if we are looking at the season in a capsule...the fact is
    -the Pass was working.
    -Their CB's just weren't able to keep w/ our passing game.
    -8-9 men in the box and it was effective.

No our O is a Run 1st O but today we coulda and were passing incredibly well and chose to pull it back

3. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Sanchez played an amazing game today. As long as we keep a great WR corps around him, Sanchez will be a force in the AFC East for years to come.

4. 1usctrojan

1usctrojan New Member

Oh...chills up and down my spine bad boy. We'll see where you stand next season, you have to prove you can actually do something long term first - just what did you do with that big win? What? Ah, same thing that every other team in the PAC-10 who beats us does......nothing.

Good luck, you aren't important enough to wish ill will.

5. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Come on, Linda. You can do better than that.

Weren't you on the Arizona Cardinal boards talking up Matt Leinart?

6. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I love this kid!!

His attitude, his skill, everything. We without a doubt have a very bright future.

Schotty doesn't even want to leave because he can see that this is something special.

Tough loss, injuries piled up too much. Peyton is amazing-

7. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

I wasn't really impressed with Shonn Green to be honest. Even before he was taken out it wasn't he that was winning the game for you guys. It was 90% Sanchez IMHO. And that's why I knew the Colts were ready for the Jets, but at the same totally unprepared. When the Jets stepped out of who they were and relied on Sanchez, they succeeded.

Your point about the INT being from a tipped ball is noted. But my point stands and that is your offensive playcalling just wasn't ready for what Sanchez showed to offer. I mean, what was up with succeeding on a Wildcat look and then completely abandoning it for the rest of the game? It struck me like a fencing match where someone backs off a strike because because they're thinking too far ahead. I don't think Sanchez even needed Smith in there to make that happen. Accurate passing seemed to (and expectantly) worked well against the Colts secondary.

Anyway, I also stand by my comment that the Jets' playoff run this year was not a fluke, and you will be back. If you needed me to tell you that then you aren't a Jets fan and you should fuck off.

Good night, and good game. This is (probably) my last post this season, so I should also thank everyone here for your hospitality this week. Sorry if I ruffled any feathers, but most of ya are probably New Yorkers and have had worse. See y'all next year!

8. ........

........ Trolls

Hey, with our academic standards, beating you is enough. Feel free to be flattered. I know you Trojan fans love getting some more hot air pumped into your heads when we breathe the name of your team. Some of my best friends turn into utter douchebags when their beloved Trojans are mentioned. The pride you must feel in "discovering" Mark Sanchez. Well, guess what? I saw him play for the first time when he was 9. Would you like me to tell you about him?

BTW, you're welcome for Pete Carroll. I mean, he was a Jet head coach first. We just let you borrow him for a few years. You're welcome. Isn't that how your bullshit goes?

9. ........

........ Trolls

We're a second half team. Greene takes over games in the 2nd half and our run game dominates. We couldn't do that with a gassed Thomas Jones and NO backup tailback behind him.

And again, our playcalling was based around the run game for a reason. You're right, we didn't adapt to the loss of Greene. We agree on that point. However, it's inapt to suggest that we should have taken that gameplan into the game.

You've been a good poster. I just didn't like the one I contested. The better team won today. We needed our best at full strength to compete, and it still may not have been enough against Peyton today.

10. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

I was so impressed by how Sanchez stood tall and showed poise as he was about to get hit on his TD pass to Keller. Also, his play action, pump fake, and pinpoint strike on the bomb to Braylon was perfect all around. We really are watching Sanchez mature before our eyes!

11. gammatec

gammatec Member

His two touchdown passes were UNREAL. Milliseconds before he through that bomb to Edwards he got plastered. His touchdown to Keller was crazy. As soon as the ball left his hands he got wasted. His poise was Unreal. I enjoyed watching him this year.

As a Charger fan, I envy your 5th round pick. Awesome!

12. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Where did all this promise go...

13. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

If you want to discuss Mark Sanchez, please feel free. There are plenty of current discussions to join. We don't need to bump old threads to start new Itoldjasoes.

14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Freaking Soxxx.. just loves to see his name attached to a thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.