Sanchez Sex w/17 year old? (17 is legal)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by InRevisWeTrust, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Trifco

Trifco New Member

Like in Ines Sainz case, once again the girl is not complaining.

For what it reads in those sites, the girl was actually bragging that she met Mark; the fact that she got herself a lawyer is misleading cause it make it look like she wants to get the case to court (against Mark), but no, her case is against the site that published the story and she specifically is saying that nothing happened.

This in no way is any close to Big Ben's case -and I'm one of the few in this place that don't believe he raped anyone- but still in that case the girl complained and accused, which at least makes a story and could actually make people question his ethics.

Not in this case.

Oh, and all that without mentioning the small fact that... 17 is legal in NY.

2. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

I don't give 2 sh#ts about this s'posed dalliance with some teen drama queen.

I couldn't care less if Mark had midnite 4-some with a transvestite, drag queen, a female wrestler & 350lb blonde bimbo!

If true, were any laws broken? No. Any crimes commited? No.? Does this violate
    NFL rules of conduct? No.

All I care about is Marx continued growth & improvement as a QB

NO-CRED-DreadSpin can kiss my @ss-a-mungha!

As noted NFL & MLB blogger, Josh Alper states @ nbc-dot-com/sports/

"......... We'll withhold any guesses about what the story might be. We will mention that the letter from the lawyer states that allegations of an improper or illict relationship are false and that there is nothing involved that holds legitimate interest for the general public. The letter also discusses the photographs Daulerio mentions and says that, if they exist, that they've been stolen.........."

3. Jerricholic89

Jerricholic89 Member

In the deadspin photo she is holding a cig and has a ring on her left ring finger??? Anyone find that curious??

4. mystikol

mystikol New Member

So that's how you pronounce his name?

5. Eternity

Eternity Member

I thought it was because he PAID to have sex with her when she was 16....

6. Eternity

Eternity Member

I think most people missed the Dirty Sanchez reference. :breakdance:

7. Eternity

Eternity Member

4chan link doesn't work, 404 error. Someone post a pic of the girl! :)

8. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Met her in a club with a fake. Girl isn't trying to press charges. At no point did she say "No." Age of consent is legal. I really don't see the problem outside of this being a big media cluster fuck.

9. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

Could have been worse...a foot worshipping threesome with the Ryans

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

they missed it because it isn't a dirty Sanchez reference, it is a Clerks 2 reference.

11. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Fuck bitches GET MONEY

12. FirstTimeCaller

FirstTimeCaller Active Member

I'm disappointed with Mark, but only because I expect so much more for him! He's the QB of the NEW YORK JETS!! He is my hero... why is he banging average looking high school girls?!? This guy should be having orgies with Victoria Secret models, not slumming with girls that give BJ's behind the gymnasium during lunch break! Sure, all sluts have to start somewhere so I'm not mad at her. Sneaking into clubs, distributing nudes pics of yourself online, and parking lot BJ's are a good solid foundation for a long term life of slutyness... but Mark you're better then that!! Time to fulfill your destiny and bang chicks of a much higher caliber as an NFL QB should!!

And by the way... anybody notice how ashy her feet are in that doggystyle picture?!

#112 FirstTimeCaller, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  13. UKJetFan

UKJetFan New Member

What is it with this team? Rex and his foot fetish and general bluster about winning the Superbowl. The reporter incident, Revis not happy until his Island is sinking from the weight of cash and the team sabotaging a great chance at a Superbowl by continually employing an OC that no other team wants as a head coach.

They should make a video called 'The Lawrence Taylor Story' and make every NFL player watch it.

14. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

So, I guess he's trying to take a Roethlisberger type route to the Super Bowl.

In all seriousness, hopefully this is much ado about nothing (which it seems to be)

15. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

Yo UK, no disrespect 2 U whatsoever but.....& yeah, I'm the "newbie" here yet consider myself a "veteran" when it comes to my JETS (as well as Mets & Knicks), but why are some of the Jet-collective "whinin' & cryin' " over, what I consider, trivial & inconsequential bo'sh#t !!?? Granted, Bray's drunk-driving chg IS a serious matter that must be dealt with, but stinky-freaky feet, Reve gettin' his "JUST DUE", female reporters, 35 yr olds creepin' as 17 yr old innocents? C'mon!!!
    The '86 METS was a team that consisted of coke-heads, drunkards, brawlers, destructive deviants & a guy named "TEUFUL" (Tim) which means "DEVIL" in German!! Look what THEY did...won the '86 World ChamPeenship!!
    I'm sorry folks, but these " evil transgressions" peeps are gettin' so worked up over mean NOTHING to me! It's what they accomplish on the playing field is all I'm concerned about! Eyes on the Prize!!

....btw, my hero Joe Willie, hung out 'til 4 in the AM b-4 SB3; again, look what happened there!!!

JETS...H#ll YEAH!!!

16. alwaysthejets

alwaysthejets New Member

Edit: On second thought... bringing over and commenting on the allegations I'd read on another Jets site, from someone who claims/alleges that they go to school with this girl, might not be a good idea, in any capacity.

#116 alwaysthejets, Feb 5, 2011
  17. BiG CHoPz

BiG CHoPz Member

Lol A-T-M and Dirty Sanchez are similiar but def not the same thing man.

#117 BiG CHoPz, Feb 5, 2011
  18. AirStrike

AirStrike Member

Different era man, the media today is ruthless and a joke. They blow everything out proportion and we've seen time and time again this sort of shit have negative effects on a team.

19. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

So are her pics still out there somewhere?

20. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Let's see:

New Years in a club, 18 to get in.

She meets Mark, he obviously does not ask how old she is because she's in a fucking club that is 18+

They fuck consensually.

She turns out to be 17, which is legal anyway.

..... where is the fucking story?

If he fucks her tomorrow, he still can't get arrested.

He's not Ted Nugent.

The only thing that's going to happen is that Sanchez will always hear from opposing fans about this and that this girls life is going to be ruined for a few years until everyone forgets about this.

Move the fuck on.... but you can't can you? No, its the offseason. Nothing else to do but dwell on this non-story.

Pics are out there, go searching and you'll find what she looks like.