Sanchez outplays Tebow

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by GATA, May 24, 2012.

1. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

no what we are saying is that you make stuff up because you hate tebow.

2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

wrong again, maybe you really are worse than Phaytal. I am a sanchez supporter, here are my previous post, so why do you call me a douchebag?

because I expose your lies? there is not one person here that says tebow is a great qb...not one. Its all made up in your head.

3. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Metsjets,

This is the way all Gator fans are try living Gator country like I do. When you have to defend someone that hard they are really not that good. They were pretty bad with the last great Gator Qb Danny Wuerffel also.

They have to defend Tebow the way they do because just by watching him you know he he is not and NFL QB so they have to manipulate stats to try to prove what your eyes saw where wrong. The coach was really bad (John Fox one the most respected coaches in the NFL yeah he sucks)

The fact is Tebow best stat is nine wins and nice winning streak. Listening to his fans he is the only QB ever to lead team from that far back.

Running Qbs do not last in the NFL unless they learn how to throw from the pocket. Name one HOF running QB that could not throw from the pocket. I will make it there is not any.

If Sanchez sucks this year Tebow will not be the savior it will mean startung over yet again for the Jets.

4. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

The point is your eyes relay wrong information to your malfunctioning brain. And John Fox is a career .500 coach.

5. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

Says the Tebow fan with a Cowboys logo as his sig. I take being worse than Phaytal as a compliment. I would love nothing more than to run every single tebow fan off this site for good. You guys (and gals) follow one guy and puke up so much inane asanine drivel that you actually RUIN boards.

The Bronco Board couldn't wait to be rid of you lot and to top that off the Gang Green board ASKED them how to deal with you morons.

So they started a Tebow only section to corral you idiots in to one spot.

I like coming here to look at the "tards" and poke them with pointy sticks.

6. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

We will be the ones slapping nuts to your face in the end. Just like we will to the idiots on the Denver boards when their crappy team crashes and burns this year.

7. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Tell me Genius, what stats have I manipulated ??

And John Fox DOES suck. Go check his w/l record.

As for the rest of your bullshit post, you are simply making shit up. No one has ever said that Tebow is the only QB ever to lead a team from that far back, or anything close to it.

Open your damned eyes and see what we are saying, AS WELL AS what we are responding to.

8. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

And it's ridiculously funny that the only way you can poke with a pointy stick is to ignorantly lie about shit and make shit up.

That's absolutely hilarious. Sad thing for you is that you are too stupid to understand just how stupid you are. Think about that one for a bit.

9. Bannon

Bannon New Member

I know it's rough, and it may be a big stress on you, but it's pretty mild by internet standards. Hang in there, it will be all right.

10. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Been a broncos fan for a while and figured I would see how things are going with the new member of you gents team. Got to say it is pretty laughable. Some of you Jet's fans are pretty funny. You poke fun at people for liking this guy which I do not, but you base nothing on fact just hate. The hating end of the spectrum here acts like true troglodytes. Love it.

11. SDI_Gator

SDI_Gator New Member

It's funny you mention that. They just don't see it that way, WE are the blind fanatics (there are some who just say ridiculous shit) and that they are the ones with all the facts on their side.

Glad to see a non-phaytal bronco over here.

12. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I know you are but what am I?

That's how ridiculous you sound. Tebow supporters just laugh, because as much as you hate it and despise it... he will be your starting QB this year. lol.

And, he'll win.

13. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I said Tebow is not a great QB ( although i am a fan of his ) and Sanchez should start because hes a better QB and you keep up the drivel, your either are really stupid or really drunk.

#173 CowboysFan, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  14. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

Once again - your shotgun mouth has over loaded your BB gun brain. No one said his performance was good in that game or even acceptable. It was pretty bad. But someone said (oh that's right it was you) that is was the worst of all time which factually isn't even in the ballpark. You can hate all you want - nobody cares - but the reason this thread even continues it to point out all the fabrications people make up to dump of the kid.

15. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

I bet you would like that. When Tebow is out of the league in a couple of years after never having panned out..turds like you will sit around talking about how he never got a fair shake and how nobody believed in him or ran the right offense, they never understood how great he was..blah blah blah blah blah.

16. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

I'll think about that while I look at my BA from Duke and my MBA from Columbia, while I run my very profitable advertising agency. I make shit up only because I find it makes fuckwads like you angry. I don't care whether its a lie or not, in fact its better if its a lie because then your dumb ass gets angry and you post fun stuff like, you're so stupid...what are you 7?

You and your ilk are nothing but overly religious troglodytic sister humping half-wits destined for trailer parks, gubment cheese and a 300 lb wife with 4 ugly inbred retarded kids to continue the fine white trash tradition your gran pappy started all those years ago.

17. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

You stare at your recognitions? I am sure everyone is very impressed with you little fella. I feel smarter now that I read that, but then again I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

The only question I have is you stated that you do lie, while also saying you run a very profitable connection. You see where I am going with this? Yeah, you do..........

18. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

Lets bet on that. You leave for good and on the way out apologize for ruining the board with your fanatical worshiping of a second rate QB and never come back.

I will leave and never post again as well.

Caveat: Tebow has to earn the spot it can't be because Sanchez gets hurt.

19. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

Well when you have actually achieved something in your life you will probably do the same thing.

20. Bannon

Bannon New Member

[YOUTUBE]5hfYJsQAhl0[/YOUTUBE]