Sanchez outplays Tebow

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by GATA, May 24, 2012.

1. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Hmmm, could have sworn that he replaced Kyle Orton last year as the STARTING QUARTERBACK of the NFL's Denver Broncos. That would make him an NFL Quarterback, genius.

Also note that he's the #2 QB here in NY and will be for the 2012 season, so that covers the "will be a QB" part also.

Got anything else to say smart guy ?

2. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

You clearly don't understand that any bubbling fool can come off the bench with no starter reps on a 4-14 team and go 8-5 with a playoff win. You need to come down to the cold reality that it is easy to do that and doesn't show any ability at all.

:)

3. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

He isnt different than anything we have seen before. Running QB's have been around forever. Steve Young is probably the most similar from the past and Scum Newton is Tebow but with a better arm. So spare us the Tebow is differet bullshit. He isn't a "game changer" or even remotely unique.

4. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

Not the greatest college fb player of all time. Not even close. A division title at 8-8 while losing 4 out of his last 5 games and needing help from Oakland and San Diego to not slide out of the division lead. By the way on that pass he only threw it 15 yards the Thomas kid did the rest of the work by breaking tackles and stiff arming his way to the end zone. That play was on Thomas not Tebow any decent High School QB could have completed a whopping 15 yard pass to a wide open WR.

How did your boy do the next week in Foxboro? Oh yeah, one of the single worst QB ratings and performances of all time in the playoffs. Tebow is a great guy that happens to be a mediocre at best QB that will keep getting shots because he is popular.

5. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Not an excuse, but fwiw it was reported that Tebow played that game with torn rib cartilage and a bruised lung after getting way-layed by Wilfork in the pocket. He should have come out imo. I watched that game and his ol did him no favors.

Dude has a lot of work to do though.

#145 JET'S_my_name, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  6. Demosthenes9

Most "experts" that you talk to will tell you that he was either THE greatest college football player of all time, or certainly ONE of the greatest.

As to "needing help", so what ? Want to go back through the list of QBs that "needed help" getting their teams to the playoffs in past years ? The simple fact that you can't refute is that Tebow did indeed get Denver into the playoffs for the first time in years.

As for that pass, yeah, I want to see the HS QB who can sit there in that stadium, on the first play of overtime, pause when the receiver flashes open the first time, then throw the ball through the second window and hit his receiver in stride. After you find one who can do that, we can then have him try to hit all the other passes that Tebow hit against the Steelers.

You're beginning to be as much of a joke as Phaytal.

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

This will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you do not know anything about football.

Tebow had a 52 QB rating in the game you mention. One of the worse ever ? child please

Tom Brady had a 49 QB rating in a 2009 playoff loss
    Eli Manning had a 40 QB rating in a 2005 playoff loss
    Peyton Manning had a 39 in a 2006 playoff loss
    Rothlisberger had a 22 QB rating in a superbowl!

The list goes on and on and I used those : "historic" names on purpose.

You hate Tebow, therefore you make shit up. its really that simple.

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

He is a bigger joke because he makes stuff up. Phaytal is simply ALWAYS wrong when he says something about tebow but its based on personal opinion and not making stuff up.

9. Demosthenes9

Really ? One of the "single worst QB ratings and performances of ALL TIMES in the playoffs" ?

Do you even bother to try and know what you are talking about before you open your freaking mouth ?

Here are the stats from just the last 10 years (2001 - 2011) showing 36 playoff game performances where the QBs had a worse rating than Tebow had against the Pats

As I said, that's just the past 10 years. But, since you specified "of all time", let's go ahead and dial the clock back a bit and look at more years.

Continued..

#149 Demosthenes9, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  10. Demosthenes9

Cont...............

11. Demosthenes9

Cont..................

Cont.

12. Demosthenes9

Cont.....

Cont......

13. Demosthenes9

Cont.....

Cont..... (feeling stupid yet?????)

14. Demosthenes9

Cont....

let's see, since Tebow is tied with 2 others at 52.7, and Sean Salisbury is #235, that would be 232 times that QBs had worse playoff performances that Tebow.

15. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Demosthenes9 LOL! nothing like facts to shut someone up...now he will respond" you guys are crazy for thinking Tebow is great!' when none of us have said that...so predictable.

Now he will change the argument to something we never said.

16. Demosthenes9

Thanks. And yeah, I'm kind of wondering how he is going to come back and spin this one :)

17. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

You Tebois are always using facts to hide how bad he really is! Oye!

:)

18. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

It's called HYPERBOLE you morons. I didn't think (nor did I care to look it up) that a 52 was the worst QB rating of all time. I just say that shit to get you retards going. Seriously, its so easy. I knew that one of you Tebow guys would pipe up sooner or later... i have 3 or so more weeks to kill before football starts.

19. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

Can't shut me up. I will bang on the Tebow sucks drum forever and its not even because of Tebow, it's because of douche bags like you and D9 that I do this stuff..it makes my day!!! Tebow doesn't know either one of you dickwads exist... yet you think he needs your help defending his honor?

Although Tebow does suck at the QB position, I think he has room for improvement. You guys however are just loser, psychophants with a Tebow jones.

20. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

So other people had worse days and this makes Tebow's performance ok?

Got it.