Sanchez Kicking Ass In Philly

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JetsKickAss, Aug 19, 2014.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

all turnovers re not created equal, watch the games.

overall he's really 4-4, came into tie game in Houston(after Foles threw pick 6 by the way) and led them to a win over a solid Texans team on the road.

2. nyjunc

you guys want an example of a QB blowing a game for his team? look to last night. got a pick 6 for him but still couldn't win, threw one himself and 4 INTs despite the best talent in the league to throw to. That is an example of a QB blowing a game not what happened in Landover the other day.

mute likes this.
  3. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

I do watch the games, dipshit. Enough of your unwarranted condescending tone. Come back to reality. The Texans aren't good. The rest of the Eagles fumbled more under Foles than under Sanchez. Sanchez turned the ball over the same amount of times as Foles. He's 3-4 with three losses that would have knocked them out of the playoffs even if they won Saturday against Washington. He leads the league in turnovers since coming in. What's so difficult for this for you to accept?

tbruner12 likes this.
  4. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

You continue to make excuses for an irrelevant QB in Sanchez, yet you turn around and shit on one of the greatest QBs ever? Sanchez did blow it on Saturday. They were on their way to winning the game and then he threw that pick. Enough, already.

tbruner12 likes this.
  5. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Talking Sanchez with Junc is like trying to take a dildo from a lesbian...
    She hates the phallic reference and knows it's not the ultimate answer, but too attached to let go

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

OMFG!!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

7. nyjunc

you may watch but you don't understand what you are watching. you think the TD thrown w/ 2 mins left down by 20 is the same as TD thrown to tie a game late or an INT thrown down 20 is the same as an INT thrown in a close game. you like stats, you are an average fan.

8. nyjunc

he brought them back from down 10, the call was a bad call but w/ the bad cal the D could have gotten 1 stop. they failed.

soxxx likes this.
  9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i have a friend who is a philly fan. i explained to him after the first game that sancho came in to just be patient, it will come. after the second game. yeah he always turns the ball over. im sorry man, your season is over. yeah i know how it looks now, but be patient it will come.

and here we are a few shorts weeks later. philly sits at home. i actually feel bad for my buddy. he really thought they would win with the sancho under center, well behind center.

bottom line is, i am still tremendously happy and excited that he is NOT here any longer. this year was a rough year but we have the opportunity to move forward at this point instead of watching this turd. this year sucked, we know geno is not the guy. so its on to the next guy. no mo sancho.

10. nyjunc

he would have won if the Philly D was even decent. That Demeco Ryans injury was too much for that D to overcome. Mark gave them a chance, I wish we had a QB that gave us a chance.

11. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

Reading this thread really helps me pass the time at work.

slimjasi, alleycat9 and RuJFan like this.
  12. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

When did I say that, dipshit? Numbers do not lie. You just deny them because they ruin your agenda. His overall numbers are terrible. Like everyone else, I live in reality and don't wear the tinted shades. You're the one who continues to cherry-pick. It's all you do. Sanchez threw a terrible pick with their season on the line on Saturday. Hell, he did it against Dallas and Seattle as well. He single-handily ruined their season. They were 5-2 and they lost four crucial games to the Packers, Seahawks, Cowboys, and Redskins, and he made huge turnovers in each game. Stop blaming the defense.

#3392 NJJ_Jersey_Jets, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    tbruner12 likes this.
  13. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

So what? He had a chance to win the game and he threw a pick. It was not a bad call. The ball was cradled on Breeland's arm. They had little chance to overturn it, and they didn't.

slimjasi likes this.
  14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

They act like its a 1 man roster.

Hate to break it to em but it's 53 men team game. Warners team gave up the td, Rodgers didnt. It's how it works.

15. nyjunc

stop cursing son, act like an adult. just b/c you are getting roasted don't pollute the board.

against Dallas he led his team back from 21-0 down.

against Seattle he wasn't good but they have been shutting everyone down.

you don't understand what you are watching.

16. nyjunc

he gave them a chance, the O was very good under him. the issue has been on D.

17. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

I'M the one getting roasted? Dude, you're the only one who is still fighting this battle for your Golden Boy. I clearly understand what I'm watching. I'm watching a turnover-prone QB continue to do what he's always done, and he single-handily took a Super Bowl-caliber team and knocked them out of the playoffs by doing what he does in games they had to win. You're absolutely delusional. Don't call me "son". Enough of your condescending bullshit. You're not nearly as intelligent as you think you are. You're the worst kind of idiot.

slimjasi and tbruner12 like this.
  18. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

They've been "good" in spite of him because of the talent and coaching. Like I said, any idiot can run that system. Geno would look good. Tebow would look good there. He's turned the ball over more than anyone in the NFL since he replaced Foles. That entire offense has been a turnover machine all year.

slimjasi and tbruner12 like this.
  19. nyjunc

you don't clearly understand, if you did you wouldn't post such moronic stuff.

He led his O to MORE points(5 more per game), D allowed more pts. how did he derail a SB caliber team? he is leading the O to nearly 30 PPG.

20. nyjunc

any idiot can run that system so why didn't they have any idiot run it? why target Mark? how come Mark elevated the offense when he got in there? you don't have a clue, you just want a scapegoat. you want to bash Mark as do most clueless Jet fans which is why we deserve to be 3-12. Jet fans do not appreciate anything.