Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

where is the incredibly difficult scheds TB is playing? the Jets were a top team in the NFL in those years, they beat the 2 hottest teams in the league in the div rd on the road each year. I'd rather have a home and home w/ Atl and No each year than one w/ NE b/c we know NE is winning the division. They nearly beat NO last week w/ no offense at all, markis a much better QB than Freeman, rex a much better coach than Schiano- you don't think they could make a difference? you don't think they'd have a chance at a SB?

The flaw is from the anti-Jets/sanchez crowd that thinks he is horrible, the man won when he had talent. TB has more talent than we had, he'd be winning in TB too.

aww, you follow me there too? what a great fan!

When Mark and the pass O pulled off late game wins I give them credit. That doesn't mean they get all the credit though.

The O put up 3 pts in the 1st half, the D allowed 17.
    The O didn't score at Indy in the 2nd half and the D allowed 17 with Indy taking their foot off the gas pedal.

You included Sanchez runs, just use RB runs.

2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

it doesn't matter who they play this year during the regular season. your hypothetical is still dependent on them being better than SF, Seattle, New Orleans, Atlanta or Green Bay in the playoffs.

the hypothetical Tampa team being better than those 09 and 10 Jets in no way equates to them being better than the rest of the NFL or NFC in 2013. it is ludicrous to even atempt to justify such a statement.

the best you can do is say that the hypothetical Tampa team would be better than the 09 and 10 Jets.

3. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

Buff a l'orange sounds like a meal in a poncy restaurant.

4. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

This Thread =

[​IMG]

5. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Sanchez runs are included in total rush yards for the TEAM so yes they count. And let me add that if wasn't like Sanchez was used like the Steelers used Kordell Stewart back in the day.

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

you wont go back because you know i am correct. i wont go back because i dont spend hours on posts about this turd of a qb like you do. but i sure as shit can remember watching those games and seeing single coverage constantly on our wrs. and he still only completed a little more than half of his throws.

7. alleycat9

how is he taken over there? i would never in a million years go to another teams board but i am interested in how junc is taken over there. i am kinda surprised they put up with him.

8. alleycat9

seriously?

3 different team boards? jesus h christ.... ok so i went there 8500 posts.

and he doesnt seem nearly as uptight over there as he does here. maybe its a joke account... but he is a 10 year member.

sheesh. i wonder if he is on the arizona cardinals board too.

9. alleycat9

haha this is pretty classic...

http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?207357-Jets-talk

please look at the amount of statistics that junc is using on these guys over there to get his point across. its quite hilarious. someone should sign up and let them know that fantasy stats without context dont matter.

10. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

Just like over here...not many take anything he says seriously. Alot of posters treat him like a pet.:rofl:

I enjoy his posts because you never know what kinda BS he'll come up with. You have to admit he is entertaining and can really get under alot of peoples skin.

Many wonder his motives due to him only posting during normal business hours...never weekends or holidays. And alot believe he's a paid poster.

Anywho...now he'll read this and claim I'm a fan...which I kinda am:rofl:

11. nyjunc

I'm not saying this year, I'm saying they would make a SB w/ that group. could be 2013, 2014, 2015? but they would be SB contenders.

The top of the AFC was pretty damn good in those years w/ Indy, Bal, Pit, NE.
    why? they aren't designed runs, they are actually after him dropping back.

you want me to go through every series of old game tape? Braylon never got doubled? it's nice to remember things that aren't true.

It's just like here, they have a good # of knowledgeable posters I can discuss football intelligently and a large # of average fans that only evaluate based on stats/rankings.

all fanbases are similar.

uptight? that's funny.

just like here- those that know the game take me seriously and those that do not bash me.

I don't claim you are a fan, it's a fact. You follow me on 2 different boards and 80-% of your posts are at me or about me.

12. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Because if the QB runs then it adds to the teams total rush yards. What's so hard about that to understand. I don't make up the rules.

13. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

you still can't assert that they would make a Super Bowl because you do not know how the other teams in the NFC improve and are evaluating Tampa Bay in isolation; they do not play in isolation.

you can assert that they would be Super Bowl contenders based on talent level alone.

14. nyjunc

Not every word is to be taken literally, they would be SB contenders-since 2007. NYG '07/'11 got/made breaks and made it while we did not but both teams were very close. Tampa w/ that D and w/ the skill players on O w/ a decent QB would be SB contenders.

15. nyjunc

you are trying to bash Mark saying we would run more than pass, on mark's runs those were pass plays. They weren't designed runs.

16. alleycat9

of course you can, the only stuff that you cant do is use quantifiable numbers or statistics.

things that are made up are always exactly what we are looking for. couldves and wouldves are especially good.

17. nyjunc

you remind me of the little guy that hangs out w/ the bully from A Christmas Story.

[​IMG]

18. alleycat9

i am a bit taller than he is.

19. nyjunc

not the way he looks, the way he acts

20. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

Die thread die!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.