Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Mostly bad/mediocre which is why he doesn't have 3-4 SB titles. His one SB run he had a great 2nd half vs. a depleted NE team that should never have been in the game in the first place but was mediocre the rest of postseason and EVERYTHING broke perfect that postseason.

2. VaBchJet

VaBchJet Active Member

Can we end this tread at 17,000.

3. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

For the 100000000000th time Favre was hurt. You just refuse to accept it because you have an axe to grind.

4. nyjunc

for the 10000000000000000000000th time he made a living playing through pain. That is what he was known for, sorry you don't get that excuse especially since he wasn't good most of the year. he had a good stretch of games for about 3 weeks- that was it. mark played hurt in multiple seasons too, we don't use that excuse for him and we don't use it for the guy who is known for playing through all types of pain.

5. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Please do name any injuries that Sanchez has had and how they compare to a torn tendon in your shoulder.

#16985 Don, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  6. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Haha, ok. If this contrived justification for your indefensible positions helps you sleep at night, very well . . . But I'm not going to stop poking fun at your particularly delusional, outlandish arguments. Mainly because . . . well, it's fun.

7. AK-JETS4Life

AK-JETS4Life Active Member

It's too bad those 'Mostly bad/mediocre' games didn't include the 2009 AFC championship...

8. nyjunc

lucky for him he got to face an overrated defense.

9. The 1985er

He had the same injury that Sanchez has right now. And Sanchez is currently missing time because of it. Favre played simply because he wanted to sustain his iron man streak.

10. nyjunc

no he didn't.

whatever reason favre played b/c it doesn't matter. he's the iron man, he could play through anything. he wasn't terrible b/c of his arm, he was terrible b/c of his poor decision making- same things happening in Sept happened in December. The throw it up for grabs philosophy will only take you so far. If he was studying our playbook instead of helping Packer opponents try to beat GB he could have been successful here.

11. The 1985er

It does matter his injury affected his play. You just dismiss it because it doesn't go along with your pro Sanchez agenda.

12. nyjunc

I dismiss it b/c this is a player who made his career overcoming injuries, he played through anything. You don't get all the accolades that come w/ that then get to use an injury as an excuse. he was on the field, he didn't miss any games- he sabotaged our season in a down year for the AFC w/ quality talent around him.

13. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

I lean towards agreeing with you here, Favre has always been known as a gunslinger and has gotten him into a lot of trouble. He's the NFL's all time leader in picks thrown. He also never really wanted to be here and hated shotty.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

14. NewYorkEveryThing

Favre almost went to the SB the following year with the vikings and because of his dumb ego, He lost in overtime to the saints throwing the dumbest interception.

15. The 1985er

No you dismiss it because you want to believe that Sanchez was so special that only he could've led the Jets to the playoffs. Whereas Favre "failed" with similar talent. So to concede Favre's injury it's to basically excuse him and you're not having that. So like I said you have an axe to grind and an agenda to push.

16. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

How terrible can he be when the Jets have not had any AFCCG losses since replacing him?

17. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

and you're confusing playoff choker Peyton with the idea that he is completely incapable of having a good playoff game. clearly he was not, and he deserves as much credit for his own accomplishments as the D deserves for their shortcomings, just like any other player (including Sanchez).

18. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

man this guy i know he is the toughest sob i have ever seen. he shows up for work every day no matter how sick he is or anything.

then one day he got in a motorcycle accident and broke both his legs. he came to work anyway... but he sucked so we fired him.

i mean after all he wanted to come to work. and he had done it so many times before that he was like an iron man around the office.

holy fudge junc, can we get a go here to disagree with junc thread? that would end this thread immediately.

19. AK-JETS4Life

AK-JETS4Life Active Member

By overrated, I'm going to guess you got that from the fact that the offense would run the ball over 75% of the time. Thus not giving the opposing offense enough opportunity?

The defense wasn't overrated, but the offense did help the defense get a lot of breathing room with clock control.

20. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Uhm, the rest of the team degraded around an already crappy quarterback. Sometimes I think you Sanchez people honestly think we are talking about Singles Tennis.

#17000 slimjasi, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.