Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

No, Acad. its time to rally around your 2013 Starting QB.

4 time playoff winner,

Mark Sanchez.

2. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

Like Pennington before him nature will take it's course and he will be benched after the Saints Game in week 9 in NEW ORLEANS.

3. Hobbes3259

Really. Interesting point.

Because, i thought the week 9 game was a home game for the Jets.

Amd...since they start out no worse than 3-1, even the fact that you cant read a scheduke, gets Sanchez benched.

4. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

Why do keep saying we start out no worse than 3-1

You have no evidence to back that up

5. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

never mind......

6. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

Anybody remember when Sanchez used to run all over the place? What the hell happened to the athleticism he had coming out of college? It was one of the things this board praised him for coming out, if I remember correctly. He doesn't escape pressure like he used too. I think that may have actually caused his fumble problem to get worse rather than get better. Was he coached to take more sacks or does his ***hole just get that puckered nowadays? It's kind of frustrating to watch him fall down whenever there is pressure in his face.

7. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

He has had the same rate of fumbles all 4 years. Except the first two years he had those fumbles on a lot less hist. His implosion rate under pressure the last two years has actually been a bit better. The difference was the first two years he was a lot more protected and not allowed to pass often in passing situations. While it may appear that he is worse now its just that now he is asked to pass more often in adverse situations that a normal QB would have to pass in.

In regards to him running all over the place. I think you mean when he escapes the pocket. He has never been good at escaping the pocket or pocket awareness. He has actually made some better strides in pocket awareness the last two years and in a few games he made some strides in stepping up in the pocket which helped him extend a few plays. Particularity the Houston game and what i consider the best game he has ever played the first Miami game last year. But I think what you mena is when he escapes the pocket. And your right there is noticeable difference in many things when he escapes the pocket and there has been all 4 years. he is much more fluid and natrual when he escapes the pocket, he has head more downfield and he is playing much more naturally without thought. In the pocket he is much more scared, off balance, head down, less relaxed, rigid and panicky. The area times he can escape the pocket he is a different player. The differences in the two have been a constant for 4 years now. He has always imploded under the slightest bit of pressure. In fact it was much worse in 09-10.

#14307 Noam, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  8. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

Get on board everyone! It's the 2013 Sanchez Farewell tour! One last hurrah!

9. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

I think Sanchez retirement party is a better way to put it. He already has his 4 years in the league and his pension so there is nothing left for him to accomplish unless of course he thinks he can set the Jets all time record for career fumbles. He would need 29 more fumbles to catch O'Brien for the Jets record. At his rate that would be 2 more years. 7 more fumbles to catch Todd for number 2. He is 160th overall in NFL history for career fumbles. Another good year (13 more) and he could work his way into the top 100 of all time. Absent setting a fumble record I don't see what else left he has to play for. Although Sanchez does have the highest per season average fumble rate in NFL history of anyone in the 250 list. Retiring would allow him to keep that honor of being the NFLs all time worst fumbler. If he got benched or played as back-up it could put his record in jeopardy.

#14309 Noam, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I was referring to his relentless rehashing of the Pittsburgh game...but whatever.

I know you feel the need to prop up Sanchez in every scenario...and that's cool.

Even John Wayne Gacy had a lawyer...

11. Hobbes3259

Sorry bro,
    Yeah, amd Geno had a mother telling him he shoukd be a top 10 pick,

Write this down.
    Sanchez will have a career year.

Going further, he will be scary good.

12. Hobbes3259

They told him to stop running, coached him to slide, and stopped calling sprints and rollouts.

You are correct. The phrase when he came out was "hyper accurate on the move"

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

care to attach anything measurable to that statement?

14. Hobbes3259

Who wants in, i will start a thread..

We can call it the GFY hobbes thread.

Sanchez doesnt have a career year, the mods permaban me.

He does, they zot you.

Put your balls where your mouths are.

Or are you just flapping your lips?

Beach,
    Alleycat,
    Acad,
    Footballgod,
    1985er,

Who is in?

* mods, more than 4, and I lose permaban me.

15. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I'll repeat my question. If you are serious, are you willing to admit you are wrong when I post football arguments I have had with you and junc in this thread?

I want you to admit you are talking out of your ass when I post multiple football debates I have had in this thread.

So, which is it? Do you want me to prove you wrong again or not?

16. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

Yes, I did mean escape the pocket and he did do that a lot in his first couple of seasons. Even when the play was designed for him to be on the move, I miss that. That was when Sanchez looked at his best. Taking away his athleticism took away any "wow" factor he may have had.

17. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

How will Sanchez have a career year when he won't see the field?

18. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

Its time to come to terms that mark pretty much has the starting job won already.

19. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

And look what happened when Geno scrambled...

I still don't like qb's runnin' around like lunatics.

20. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

No one is getting a permaban for a bet, but you can do another avatar bet though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.