Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Another thing. This is your problem and imo the board's BIGGEST PROBLEM and that is ignoring everyone else. The offense as a whole has rarely gotten anything right this first half. You would know this by watching JETS game.

This could be blamed on many things like new OC, new players, Tebow exchange, etc.

But every eye wants to be on Sanchez to the point one "clown" said hes the biggest reason....:eek:hmy:

2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

yes it is a huge hole. your position depends entirely on both the Jets being significantly better the second half of the season, and the Patriots being significantly worse, for the Jets to win the division (which is the only point you could be trying to make by pointing out the division record), and you have zero basis to believe either to be likely.

3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Trust me, Sanchez has plenty of shitty games left in him.

If he was improving I'd say let him play and keep getting experience.
    But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Sitting him might be the best thing for the team.

4. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Look to end this all for today, he has shown, along with the offense, that they can keep up with good teams. Stop acting like it isnt possible.

Things need to be changed this off week and that does not include the QB. WRs need to learn their routes, the play calling needs to improve, Greene needs to hit those holes, Sanchez needs more work with his set of receivers and needs to work on his accuracy with these WRS, Hill needs to CATCH BALLS :mad: , and Tebow needs to stay on the bench and not ruin the pattern that might be working during a game.

If these things get clean during this off-week, the JETS along with Sanchez will be ok.

Yes, I am very optimistic. I wouldnt be right now if the JETS were shitty throughout but that hasnt been the case.

5. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Guess what genius ? I have watched EVERY Jets game this year a number of times. As a matter of fact, I'm watching the Miami game for the third time right now.

[​IMG]

And yes, there are any number of other problems with the Jets offense, but Sanchez is a rather glaring problem.

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

and yet you continue to say stupid shit :breakdance:

7. Demosthenes9

Actually, he was shitty against the Texans.

14 of 31 45.2 comp % 1TD 2INTs 54.5 QB Rating

8. Demosthenes9

Like claiming that Sanchez played well against the Texans ?

9. mute

mute Well-Known Member

what you want me to say? Sanchez imo did not play shitty in that game. There were a few missed opportunities but against a team in which we should of gotten murdered, I think he played pretty well and if not for that tip INT at the end, might have won the game for us. You can post stats all you like, Sanchez play was not shitty.

10. Demosthenes9

The only reasons the game was close was because the defense played pretty well and McKnight took a kickoff to the house. The offense put 10 freaking points on the board.

If not for Sanchez's boneheaded mistakes, that game could have been winnable. But again, an INT in the red zone followed up by an INT late in the game. And that's just the low hanging fruit. Could go back and look at how many other passes he screwed up on that cost us.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

That redzone INT was just a great play by JJ Watt. Maybe you've heard of him? Sometimes you just have to credit the D, and that play was one of those times.

Many QB's take a beating vs. the Texans defense.

12. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

There is a huge difference between watching a game and knowing what you are watching

13. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I don't get the argument? Sanchez does suck relatively compared to other NFL starting QB's. He's still the only starting caliber QB on a team that's been built to run the ball and play D that can't win games with a lead.

The team sucks as does Sanchez. No shame in rooting for a shitty team with a shitty QB. No reason to sub out a shitty QB with shitter QB's. Sanchez sucks, live with it your a fan of a team that sucks.

14. Demosthenes9

IMO, the "great play" was the batting down of a red zone pass later in the game iirc. Watt moved from his starting position, tracked the pass and knocked it down. Could argue that Sanchez telegraphed that one, but still, an absolutely great play.

On the INT, Watt just stood up and batted the ball, as he was already well known for doing. That's a lack of situational awareness on Sanchez's part if you ask me. Sanchez (and any other QB) needs to be aware of where Watt lines up, and be mindful of that when throwing to that side. If you want to say that this effectively means that you can't throw a quick slat to whatever side Watt is lined up on, I'd agree with you.

15. Demosthenes9

This is the $64K question. Some of us are more than ready to see what Tebow and/or McElroy have to offer.

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Looking at the play his first read is the pass he threw. It was a shotgun, quick slant. It's a bang bang play - the first read is open and he throws it.

Watt makes a play.

If anything is wrong with that play it's that the Jets blocking scheme doesn't call to cut the DT in the passing lane. If you're going to just not throw slants to Watts side of the field, it seems he's already beat you without even trying. Maybe that's the answer, I'd rather see a cut block though.

17. NewYorkEveryThing

If sanchez is ever gonna have success.. It's not gonna be this year with this team..

18. Demosthenes9

Cut block is kind of difficult when the DT stands right up after the snap. That said, I see this largely the way many OCs just won't throw to guys being covered by Revis. On your PSR, if your slant is to Watt's side, then go with some other option. Or motion your receiver to the other side and run the play from there.

Think about it this way LTJF, let's do a hypothetical:

Scenario: JJ Watt, a guy known for batting balls at the LoS is lined up on your left side.

Question: If you were calling the play, would you opt for a quick hitting slant pass to that side ? Or would you run something else ?

#1398 Demosthenes9, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  19. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Nobody in their right mind is looking to see what McElroy has to offer as a starting QB and we pretty much know about Tebow. In spite of the little string last year the guy is not an NFL QB he's a gimmick.

Sanchez sucks but he is on a team that sucks right now. The team has been built to run the ball and play D and can't do either of them. It's to bad we built the team that way and now that we need to win on the shoulders of the QB we don't have one good enough but the fact remains Sanchez is still the best QB on our roster and it's by miles.

20. Demosthenes9

I'd think that what you need on a ball control team is an QB who can convert 3rd and 6, or more, a fairly high percentage of the time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.