Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Unfortunately for us Sanchez is just like tom Brady in the offseason, I wish he played like him on the field instead of off the field.

2. IBLEEDGREEN17

IBLEEDGREEN17 Well-Known Member

haha wow sanchez really doesn't give any fucks. how can anyone root for this guy?

3. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

You don't know what you're talking about. He gives plenty of fucks.

Now, how that equates to rooting for him, I have no idea.

4. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Welcome...young one. Better late than never

5. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

You may say that but you also go out your way to discredit the defense in favor of your boy.

6. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

I don't care if Mark is smashing and getting smashed in the offseason. If the Jets gave him some adequate weapons the past two seasons most of us would have very different opinions of Mark.

While may never be a Breese, Brady, or Rodgers he has proven to be more than serviceable with a line, receivers and a back that could pick up a blitz. If you want to blame Mark Sanchez for the jets dismal results on offense these past two years, that's your right as a fan. Just make sure you are aware of the other factors that contributed to his decline and ultimately the decline of the Offense.

7. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I think that gets overlooked too often. Having a back that was smart and agile enough to give an extra second of protection helps significantly.

And maybe Sanchez would be less skittish back there.

8. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Decline? This offense didn't strike fear into the hearts of defenses at all. Not to the point where it could be a top 15 offense or so. This offense never had a long-term plan to begin with that starts with the FO. WASH IMO.

9. laxin

laxin Active Member

He was drafted and paid to be more than just serviceable in good circumstances. Being a serviceable QB only gets the team so far, because in order for the team to be successful, you then need the rest of the team to be elite or very good. Keeping the entire team elite (in our case the defense, run game and OL), is just not possible in the salary cap era- hence the Jets decline in the OL and weapons.

Basically, unless you have a top 10 QB, you are going to have a hard time being a serious playoff contender year after year. Thats just the way the league is now. I think its pretty obvious that Mark Sanchez is not that type of QB. Our hope right now lies with Geno Smith. Maybe he can be that guy... But theres also a chance that he's not of course, as there is with any prospect.

10. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

How about IF he's running for his life all game and IF Hill keeps dropping balls and IF Santonio isn't ready and IF the RB's Fumble...

Will it still be Mark's fault?

11. ArmandJ

Yes, blame everyone but Sanchez. That's why we are where we are right now. The guy sucks. Don't deny it.

Having a competent OC gives me a little hope, but that's it. If/when he fails, there should be no excuses for him. None. ALL of the excuses will have been exhausted

12. REVISion

REVISion Well-Known Member

13. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

Wow, every time I check into this thread it gets more insane. I thought I was one of the last Sanchez defenders going in to last season when I was really excited to see what he could do once he was out from under the evil Schotty.

Last season he was so incredibly bad I was barley able to watch most of the games, it was literally sickening. No deficiencies on O can account for the way he stared down receivers, held the ball forever, and seemed to fumble the ball away every time he was touched. If the kid can possibly resurrect himself on the field this season and become a reliable QB...GREAT!

The problem is that there just isn't much left to hang your hopes on. Obviously you can point out all of the other factors that haven't helped him out, but come on, last year he was about as broken as a QB can be and if he suddenly turns his game around this year it'll be an absolute miracle.

I don't necessarily think Geno is the next big thing, I'm just at the point where I'm not sure I can stand to watch Sanchez trying to learn the game - yet again - in season #5... I'm over it!

14. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

Mark does and should shoulder some of the blame, if you watch his pressers he recognizes that. What have the jets done to help prevent him (or insert any QB not named Brady, Rodgers, Payton, Breese) be successful?

Mark has forced way too many balls and tried to become a QB that shoulders the team. That's just not him, and I'm ok with that. Mark Sanchez is as good as Matty Ice, but without the weapons. ATL went out and got him the tools to be successful, and NY has not

15. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

Oh boy. I must say this is quite embarrassing.

16. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

17. 74

74 Well-Known Member

18. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

From Buttfumble to Buttdance...

...or "Two Girls, One Dirty Sanchez".

The New York Post has a link to videos of Mark Sanchez preparing for training camp...I think. He doesn't seem to be concerned about the QB situation. I am not embedding this video since it is NSFW (but safe enough for the New York Post). The NSFW part concerns a certain NY Jet QB. Remember, you were warned...it's the New York Post!

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/backp...hirtless_pFqgIKvb2Xlq02Ey5SajfI#axzz2XI5Vh3F4

#10818 Jetsetter, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  19. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

inb4 the lock

p.s. Sanchez GTFO

20. ArmandJ

Anybody who is embarrassed by this needs to grow a pair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.