Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

So taco is now clutch? Hahahahaha! Clutch for the other team?
    So in essence, we have a below average, turnover prone Qb, who is clutch? He never had, doesn't have, and may never have, "It"! Be real!

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

ok douchemaster what is the ratio of inside to outside passes? i see you post this bullshit constantly but have you ever actually run the numbers? how many outside the numbers 15 yards or more down field has sancho thrown? ok take that number and run the ratio to the inside the numbers and under 15 yards passes he has thrown. fuck how about you give me the completion percentage for each of them.

face it sanchez is one of hte worst in the league at throwing hte ball at the line of scrimmage or behind.. and i have posted the info to prove it. although you and douchelord 2 will just say oh those are fantasy stats.

so put the stats up. because you are using them without actually using them. give me the info that shows your bullshit is true.

over watching the games the past 4 years i can tell you that sancho only has success throwing the slant pattern any and EVERY otehr throw he makes is typically below average over any period of time. so kindly post the numbers or stop using that line of bullshit.

3. Lehtonen

Lehtonen New Member

Only great QBs turn the ball over the way Sanchez does. He's clearly HOF material. GREATEST OF ALL TIME!

4. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Sometimes you have to leave New York to get better. That could be the case with Sanchez now. Especially if the crowd turns on him quickly in 2013 (as most of this site seems to have done). If that happens, I expect him to succeed elsewhere, when he gets the chance to start. Probably will have to back-up another QB in 2014, unless the starter gets injured, but only time will tell.

5. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

I've said this plenty of times but Sanchez should back up a vet. And enter a situation where he knows he won't be starting. He can learn for a year or two then maybe some team will give him a shot at starting afterwards. Maybe he can go to Denver and backup Peyton then when he retires maybe he can compete for that job. IMO I think that is beneficial for Sanchez at this point.

6. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

QB 1:

328/551, 3702 yards, 21 TD/13 INT (Net scoring: 299 points)

QB 2:

308/543, 3474 yards, 26 TD/18 INT (Net score: 377 points)

You were saying?

7. BleedGreen4ever

BleedGreen4ever Active Member

This maybe just a theory but do you think sanchezs development faltered do to facing a Rex Ryan defense everyday.
    After all sanchezs biggest weakness is not trusting what he sees, as a result he holds the ball too long and doesn't make quick desisive throws.
    This is exactly how Rex calls defensive plays. People walking around the line of scrimmage, dropping into hot reads and blitzes from very unique positions on the field.
    Could it be that Sanchez not trusting his initial instincts in games is because he's constantly worried about our confusing defense and cant slow it down. After all the gap between our defense and offense is great leading to Sanchez being a sacrificial lamb for 5 months previous to the season and every day in practice. I think this is a big reason why he has faltered.

8. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

If Sancho starts, he's gonna have to learn how to read his progressions a lot better and deliver the ball far more accurately than he's shown so far.

I just don't see the "wing the ball downfield into triple coverage" in the WCO playbook.

Maybe I should look under "good punts"...

9. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Even Hobbes and Junc won't use that silly excuse.

And if there's any substance to that theory, the entire coaching staff should be fired.

10. BleedGreen4ever

BleedGreen4ever Active Member

I'm not calling it an excuse just wondering if there's any truth to it. Rex's defenses are hard to read, it may have slowed down his progression.

11. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Shouldn't it play the opposite way though? If you go against a great defense every day at practice, shouldn't that make playing average or below average defenses easier? I'd think so.

12. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Sparano, was the OC in miami?

Wow...I really hope they find a cure for that extra chromosome.

13. Hobbes3259

No. Irs as simple as rhis. The offense has been predicated and passing outsode the numbers, and down the field and trying to pound the ball, instead of short horizontal passing to wear down the defense, and selective running.

14. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Practicing against a tough defense would make you better, not worse. This holds true for pretty much everything. You don't get better by practicing against bad opponents.

15. laxin

laxin Active Member

It should be found around the same time Sanchez cures his proneness to turnovers... :breakdance:

16. Hobbes3259

Douchemaster, what was it you said, if you are questioning it, you put up the stats.

Post Penny, pre and post schotty. (ps, during the Pitt playoff game, Simms, Quotes Schotty as admitting he doesnt have enough easy throws in the game plan, but hey..,I guess you would know better than schotty.)

So, alleycat9 walks into a bar, and the bartender says, vinegar and water coming right up! :rofl:

Tell us what sort of derangement makes you react with such anger over a simple discussion?

#10696 Hobbes3259, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  17. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

No. That isn't how it works. You are bringing the argument to the table so you should put up the stats. I have them, so I want you to look yourself and make yourself look stupid. So I know why you won't.

Coward

18. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

But you blame Schotty for Brees early struggles despite him not being the OC in SD.

19. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i am asking YOU to back up YOUR claims. back em up, but you probably cant and i am sure you havent actually looked them up. shit i dont even know if they keep stats for that. but if you are going to to hang your hat on some bullshit he throws outside the numbers too much and thats his big problem then go and find em. put em up or please shut the fuck up with that bs argument.

20. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I have looked them up and the argument holds no water. But before you post any stats you need to make him define specific points of contention or else he will dodge and deflect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.